Wedding Woes
Options

I just lost my lunch on my desk

I'm listening to Science Friday on NPR.  This lady wrote a book on cannibalism.  She also just mentioned that she used to enjoy eating her own scabs.  What has been heard cannot be unheard!!!

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I just lost my lunch on my desk

• Options
    Thanks for sharing. What's been read can't be unread, ya know.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I laughed. You cannot be serious. Right? You're not serious about eating scabs? Please say yes. But I would be interested in a book about cannibalism.
  • Options
    I will slip that podcast when I download this week's Science Friday.  Thank you for the warning.
  • Options
    I expect that the sensitive amongst us won't click on a post about vomit.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    *gag*. I'm eating lunch. caramel corn. The caramel flakes look a lot like scabs. THANKS A LOT.
  • Options
    Mmmm.  Crunchy.
  • Options
    She ate her own scabs. That has to be some special form of cannibalism...
  • Options
    I'd imagine them to be more chewy than crunchy, oface. Skin would be chewy, so I think scabs would too.
  • Options
    Okay, I was fine until I got to CW's last post. GROSS!I gag watching the Sweeny Todd episode of Good Eats. Meat pies are the only Alton Brown recipe that I will never, ever try.
  • Options
    ::seriously dry heaving:: WHY did you feel the need to share this??!?!
    br>imageimage
    IF/Baby Blog
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929
  • Options
    But scabs are dried blood. Coagulated (sp?) - def. crunchy.
  • Options
    She did elaborate on flavor but I was too busy lurching to comprehend.  Ira Flatow kind of stammered and then said, "This is the first time ever that I've had to tell a guest that they really were giving too much information."Thank you all for sharing in this with me. :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    And here:  http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=114319712The audio of the interview will be available later tonight.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Honestly, we I become overly tramatized by something (like this) I am compelled to share. Like if other people know, it'll take some of the upsetting burden off of me. Turns out, it just makes people not like me. Who knew?
  • Options
    Ira Flatow kind of stammered and then said, "This is the first time ever that I've had to tell a guest that they really were giving too much information."I may have to download it now, just to hear this.
  • Options
    Okay, CW, "chew scaps" is just over.the.line.:::dry heaves:::Fava beans, anyone?
    MIL is thrilled you're joining the family. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Fun fact...humans are referred to as "long pig" in cannibal circles.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards