Gothic Weddings

Topic of the day: Pumpkins!

What did you carve into your pumpkins this year? PIP!

Re: Topic of the day: Pumpkins!

• I started carving my "fake" pumpkins for our centerpieces for our wedding (that is btw 1 year from today :o)  So far I have carved Morticia and Gomez on a pumpkin together, the corpse bride and victor on another pumpkin, freddy krueger, gizo, homer simpson, and sponge bob and patrick at the request of my future stepson. I love pumpkin carving!
  • We are carving ours tonight. We have: Ash from Evil Dead A Deadite Tinkerbelle Cookie Monster The Grinch Stay Puft Marshmellow Man Ghostbusters Symbol The Incredible Hulk We're going to be busy bees.
    Photobucket
  • Didn't have time to carve pumpkins this year, which is doubly sad because that also means no pumpkin seeds.  My favorite pumpkin design I carved was a picture of two squirrels kissing.  It was adorable!
  • I have to admit... I'm pumpkin carving ignorant. My pumpkins always look like their family tree goes straight up:(
  • I am totally lame too--we were so busy with wedding stuff and then trying to catch up on work that I could not even find a minute to do it. I saw a Jack Skelington face though which would look WONDERFUL on a white pumpkin--maybe tomorrow...
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Didn't carve any pumpkins this year... instead we painted almost twenty of them for our wedding. We had everything from... tombstones, to frogs, to skulls, to cupcakes?, to zombies, giant eyeballs, ball and chain, to hearts...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards