California-Inland Empire

Happy Friday!!!!!

What is everyone doing this weekend??

Re: Happy Friday!!!!!

• mrs.payne2010mrs.payne2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    tonight we are going to my aunts house to hang out. she wants to see traison in his costume. tomorrow we are meeting with a dj and then going trick-or-treating with the fam and sunday i am dress shopping again...maybe watch some football if i have time. wierd how all of the sudden my weekends are filled with wedding stuff!! i guess thats how it goes.
  • edited December 2011
    Tonight going to a my bosses halloween party, and meeting up w/ our friends at a bar. Tomorrow is my Bachelorette Party, so limo is picking us up at 9 and heading out to a club in Hollywood.  All of us in our pirate get up.  I'm so excited to see what the girls have come up with. Sunday taking some Groomsmen to get fitted for there suits.  And heading to Knott's Halloween Haunt!!!
  • mrs.payne2010mrs.payne2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sounds like an awesome weekend cm...have fun on the bp! and take lots of pictures.
  • edited December 2011
    Yes I definitely will! I have to post pics of our trip to the Pumpkin Patch yesterday too. :)
  • edited December 2011
    tonight- pumpkin carving with my nephew and visiting with my parents who are in town tomorrow- unsure yet, mostlikely hanging out with sis and playing wii fit plus sunday-- DRESS SHOPPING with my mom FINALLY!
  • edited December 2011
    tonight finishing halloween costumes we have a group going as mario, luigi, princess peach and yoshi. cant WAIT to hang out with everyone in these crazy outfits. tomorrow, throwing as party in my tiny apartment. lol sunday... FOOTBALL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards