Massachusetts-Cape Cod

reception sites

I have one reception site in mind, but I am looking for ideas for other sites in the cape cod area. Any ideas?????
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: reception sites

• edited December 2011
    Where are you thinking? Do you have a budget in mind?I love Captain Linnell House, Ocean Edge and Chatham Bars Inn... so many great places though, you would have to try hard to go wrong :)
  • edited December 2011
    What part of the cape are you looking at? We are getting married next September at Bourne Farm in Falmouth. It has a real romantic rustic feel! If you wanted something more beachy, beach breeze in is really nice and you can rent the whold place out. I would only recomend this if you wanted a more casual tented event. Poppenesset Inn is also really nice.
  • edited December 2011
    Wychmere Harbor and the Wequasset are also really nice.
  • edited December 2011
    thanks for the ideas! I will look into all of them.
  • luvoo41488luvoo41488 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    "the cape cod area" is HUGE. Assuming you limit it to the cape alone (no onset/wareham/south coast) you still need to narrow it down. Do you have a ceremony site in mind? Looking for a site and reception? How many people (small, large, in between?), and how formal?
  • edited December 2011
    we plan on having a small( 75 or under) wedding, semi-formal/casual kind of wedding. I have been looking from hyannis to orleans, but am not horribly picky we will go anywhere if we like it enough. Thanks for the help
  • luvoo41488luvoo41488 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Depending on time of year and your budget, the Beach House at CBI in Chatham is nice, not too big, right on the water, and deep off season rates at CBI. Check the main inn too, you never know. The Borsari Gallery and Cape Museum of Fine Arts in Dennis are both good options if you're art lovers, I think you can get the MFA without stuff on the walls, not so with Borsari though. The Jailhouse Tavern in Orleans has a unique look. I wasn't a huge fan, but a friend loved it and had her reception there, and I have to say the food was phenomenal. I'll keep thinking.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards