New Jersey - South
Options

Hi! New to the boards!

Hi everyone!  My name is Shannon and my fiance and I are getting married August 8, 2010.  I have my wedding dress already because luckily my mom didn't give up on asking me to go to a wedding shop that was going out of business.  (I got Maggie Sottero - Mirabella for $450!  Picture:  http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?style=S5128).Anyway, we are just getting under way with vendor hunting.  Our venue usually goes with DiBartolo's for the cake and I have heard great things about them.  We are looking at Weddings by Melissa for an officiant, Candid Moments for photography and a couple of DJ's.I just wanted to introduce myself and I'm sure I will be back on here with questions :)Shannon

Re: Hi! New to the boards!

• Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the South Jersey board, Shannon!  My name is Jody, FI (fiance) is Dan, and we're getting married 9/5/10 in Marlton, but we live in Mays Landing.  You can also visit your Wedding Club board by looking under August 2010.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello! I'm getting married August 6th. Who's your venue? Check out DJ's Available... I got the best rate from them and everyone here gives them pretty positive reviews.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board, everyone here is so helpful!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers **TTC buddies with TheDeaton's!**
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations and welcome to the board! Congrats on the great deal for your dress-I love Maggie! My dress is the Charlene! Good luck vendor hunting!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards