Ohio-Columbus
Options

Photographer Suggestions... I can't find one I'm in love with that is realistically priced!

After meeting with a few photographers, my FI and I narrowed all the choices down to Red Gallery. We both really loved their style, package options, a la carte options, etc. They are extremely experienced and high quality, but I'm still not 100% sure about them. I'm really interested in shopping around more seeing that I definitely don't want to "settle" on a photographer of all things! Any suggestions for a quality photographer? I like about 80% color, 20% sepia and black and white photos, engagement session included, flush albums, etc. Not really into the vintage style photographers. :) Thanks!

Re: Photographer Suggestions... I can't find one I'm in love with that is realistically priced!

• Options
    osumegsosumegs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Red Gallery was who I initially wanted, but I didn't want to spend that much. The list of others that I ended up considering were: Cassidy Dawn (who we are using), Unveiled, Henry Photography. They were some reasonable alternatives. I've also heard great things about Jacobus. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I found a photographer out of Mount Vernon who does unlimited hours, unlimited shots, full editing any way you want on all photos and all edited photos with copyright on a disc, a formal album plus a memory book for $700. I have seen her photos from 3 of the weddings that she did and they are amazing. 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    mamasgirl, would you mind PMing me the photographer you are using from Mount Vernon? Thanks!
  • Options
    dlovely00dlovely00 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    mamasgirl, would you send me that information to if you dont mind thanks
  • Options
    KellyRVTKellyRVT member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My dream photographer was Benjamin James Photography, which was well over $2k. 

We went with Azar Photography and I think his style is similar and his pics are amazing. Under $1400 for wedding AND engagement session. Hope this helps!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    JMS842JMS842 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mamasgirl...... who is your photographer? I'm compiling a list now of about 3 more to meet with before I make my final decision! 

OSUmegs.... thanks so much for the suggestions. I'll definitely be looking into them!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I sent the info to you girls who asked for it
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Annie Thress Photography they are amazing and very helpful
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Novia Distinctive Photography is our photographer and she is amazingly priced and her photos are very artistic. She has a Facebook page with a great photo gallery. She is also great to work with. Below is one of our photos.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try tessatillett.wordpress.com.  She's really good and reasonably priced.  She's based out of Indiana, but she just posted some pictures from an engagement session she did in Ohio, so I'm sure she travels.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Whats your wedding date?  My fiance and I are in contract with Lotz Studios and are looking for someone to fill our 09.17.11 day due to budget.  They have great to work with and have awesome products at an affordable price. 
  • Options
    Mamasgirl, do you still have the photographers information from Mt. Vernon?  I am getting married in Gambier next October and am looking for some great local photographers!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards