Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Another Paranormal Activity Thread

Ok, I mentioned yesterday or thursday that i was considering watching PA tonight but i was terrified because i am a complete wimp.Wow. What a letdown. Not very scary.

Re: Another Paranormal Activity Thread

• Options
    Weird. I just got out of it and I am TERRIFIED. But I don't do scary movies. I will probably have nightmares and more than likely wake up screaming or crying.
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Options
    I heard it was like the effect the Blair Witch Project had...it was hyped up and then a total let down.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Nope. The theatrical versions ending was pretty lame too. They should've left the original. Either way though it wasn't scary
  • Options
    The more I read about it--good and bad--the more I want to see it. We almost went tonight, but laziness set in.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We watched it tonight, and im still pretty scared. Im terrified I will have to pee in the middle of the night, because im not willing to get out of bed without my husband awake and with me. Im terrified of ghosts and possession.
  • Options
    really, lbv?i don't do scary movies, either. i am a huge wimp! and i didn'tthink PA was scary at all. btw, the one we watched was the original one. i haven't seen the ending you saw, lvb.
  • Options
    I thought it was a little scary but I was just more annoyed with what a terrible boyfriend that guy was. I was yelling at him internally the whole time. I liked it though.
  • Options
    The daytime scenes were sorta boring. I must be a wuss because the nighttime ones freaked me the crap out :)
  • Options
    What was your ending? I didn't know there were different ones. I've always been terrified of the dark, the things I can't see. I will not be peeing alone tonight. Already worked it out; fi will check the bathroom, stand outside the door and ill have the door open. I have no shame about waking him up to take me again. Fi just said...on the plus side, its a good cuddle movie. I was practically in his lap during it and he was holding me. It will be the same when we get home.
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Options
    i guess i expected it to be like the ring. that movie scared the shiit out of me. this movie didn't even come close to the ring!
  • Options
    final verdict. i, a total wimp, couldnt sleep for an hour and a half last night and i didn't get scared once. this movie is officially not scary.,
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards