New Jersey - South

Hi! New to the boards!

Hi everyone!  My name is Shannon and my fiance and I are getting married August 8, 2010.  I have my wedding dress already because luckily my mom didn't give up on asking me to go to a wedding shop that was going out of business.  (I got Maggie Sottero - Mirabella for $450!  Picture:  http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?style=S5128).Anyway, we are just getting under way with vendor hunting.  Our venue usually goes with DiBartolo's for the cake and I have heard great things about them.  We are looking at Weddings by Melissa for an officiant, Candid Moments for photography and a couple of DJ's.I just wanted to introduce myself and I'm sure I will be back on here with questions :)Shannon

Re: Hi! New to the boards!

• Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the South Jersey board, Shannon!  My name is Jody, FI (fiance) is Dan, and we're getting married 9/5/10 in Marlton, but we live in Mays Landing.  You can also visit your Wedding Club board by looking under August 2010.
  • edited December 2011
    Hello! I'm getting married August 6th. Who's your venue? Check out DJ's Available... I got the best rate from them and everyone here gives them pretty positive reviews.
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board, everyone here is so helpful!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers **TTC buddies with TheDeaton's!**
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations and welcome to the board! Congrats on the great deal for your dress-I love Maggie! My dress is the Charlene! Good luck vendor hunting!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards