Hawaii
Options

HOTTIE KNOTTIE ROLL CALL!!!!

2»

Re: HOTTIE KNOTTIE ROLL CALL!!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm back ladies!!!  And back in Germany.... I'll write a post with all the details and vendor reviews soon but for now, I just wanted to respond to this post.  :)1. What's your Knot name and why? irish_milla02: Irish because I'm Irish, Milla is my middle name and 02 was my soccer number2. What's your real name?Cristin3. What's your FI/DH's name?My DH - WOO HOO - name is Lee4. Where do you live?Germany5. What island did/are you getting married on?Oahu6. When's your wedding date?October 24, 20097. What are your wedding colors (if any)?Blues and greens - think peacock colors8. What's your favorite detail about your wedding (so far)?My awesome shoes, my bright bouquet and my handsome hubby who looked amazing in his suit9. Tell us something fun/random about yourself!I can't really think right now (due to lack of sleep, how busy work is, etc)... so I've got nothing.BONUS: If money were no option, what one thing would you splurge on? A beautiful house located in Lanikai, Hawaii.  We already have it picked out.  It's green and small but has an open feel and look to it.  It has a huge front and back yard (rare for Lanikai) and is right on the ocean.  I absolutely love that house!
  • Options
    miki1013miki1013 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. What's your Knot name and why? miki1013, It's my name spelled backwards with an "i" and our dating anniversary2. What's your real name? Kim3. What's your FI/DH's name? Danny4. Where do you live? Lexington, IL 5. What island did/are you getting married on? Oahu6. When's your wedding date? November 13, 20097. What are your wedding colors (if any)? Dark red, white and silver8. What's your favorite detail about your wedding (so far)? So many things, but the fact that we're getting married in Hawaii!9. Tell us something fun/random about yourself!  My trip to my wedding will be my first plane trip, everBONUS: If money were no option, what one thing would you splurge on?  I would fly my entire family out for the ceremony.
    Kim and Danny
    November 13, 2009
    Waimanalo, Oahu, HI
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. What's your Knot name and why? jaymers99 -- jaymers was my nickname in highschool and 99 is the year i graduated...this screen name goes back to AOL days ;)2. What's your real name?  Jamie3. What's your FI/DH's name?  Keith4. Where do you live?  Lucky to live Hawaii5. What island did/are you getting married on?  Oahu6. When's your wedding date?  2/6/107. What are your wedding colors (if any)?  Orchid purple and Chocolate Brown (though I seem to be moving more towards black and white with a orchid purple accent)8. What's your favorite detail about your wedding (so far)?  FI and I finally agreed on a sit-down dinner...I'm tired of buffets!9. Tell us something fun/random about yourself!  I hate onions but absolutely love french onion soupBONUS: If money were no option, what one thing would you splurge on? Oh, so many things, but FI is a huge fireworks freak (which seems to be like others on this board -- it must be a Hawaii thing), so I'd love to get that for him.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. What's your Knot name and why? iluvhawaii, because I LOVE Hawaii :)2. What's your real name? Renee3. What's your FI/DH's name? Gilbert4. Where do you live? Los Angeles, California5. What island did/are you getting married on? Oahu6. When's your wedding date? 4/24/097. What are your wedding colors (if any)? fuschia & Orange8. What's your favorite detail about your wedding (so far)? The Location, Lanikuhonua is gorgeous!9. Tell us something fun/random about yourself!  I'm obsessed with cupcakes, I think they are the perfect food :)BONUS: If money were no option, what one thing would you splurge on? I would have had Yvonne's team design our whole set-up.  I would have wanted her fancy lighting, tenting, lounge furniture, and really beautiful flowers.  I really LOVE her work.
    Lanikuhonua, Phase II, Oahu Hawaii | April 24, 2009 http://iluvhawaii.weebly.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. What's your Knot name and why? FIA is short for Sophia and 2-14 is my B-day.2. What's your real name? I just answered that..LOL3. What's your FI/DH's name? Gennessee4. Where do you live? NORTHERN CAL BAY AREA5. What island did/are you getting married on? I got married on The Island of Hawaii woohoo! In Kailua-Kona6. When's your wedding date? It was 9/26/097. What are your wedding colors (if any)? Fuchsia, white and Orange.8. What's your favorite detail about your wedding (so far)?The live performances by friends, some I planned some were surprises.9. Tell us something fun/random about yourself! I know how to party! LOL that's fun right?!? I don't know that is a random question.BONUS: If money were no option, what one thing would you splurge on?pay for every one's airfare &  hotel.
  • Options
    diorgrl8diorgrl8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Better late than never ;)1. What's your Knot name and why? diorgrl8 because at one point in my life, i was obsessed w/ all things Dior..not so much anymore...2. What's your real name? hannah3. What's your FI/DH's name? cj4. Where do you live? las vegas5. What island did/are you getting married on? Oahu6. When's your wedding date? soon! 11-127. What are your wedding colors (if any)? shades of green with accents of yellow. 8. What's your favorite detail about your wedding (so far)? the location...i love waimanalo beach9. Tell us something fun/random about yourself! i don't gamble but have lived in vegas my whole life!BONUS: If money were no option, what one thing would you splurge on? probably a better reception...ours will be at a restaurant, and although we get the place to ourselves...i would have loved to splurge on a tent reception with the works.... Oh and videography (super8mm film!) But that's two things...i cheated! haha
  • Options
    diorgrl8diorgrl8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh, and p.s. irishmilla, WELCOME BACK!!! post pics! we wanna see :) that house you described on Lanikai sounds amazing! I'd settle for ANY house on Lanikai!
  • Options
    ginajadeginajade member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    . What's your Knot name & why?my email addy - not very interesting, i know2. What's your real name?Regina3. What's your FI;s name?Josh4. Where do you live?Los Angeles5. What island are you getting married on?Oahu6. When is your wedding date?9/12/097. What are your wedding colors?Sage green, champagne, and white8. What's your favorite detail about your wedding (so far)?The clear tent, the live band, and the fresh poke bar pupu station9. Tell us something fun/random about yourself!A kitty followed me home last week, but DH wouldn't let me keep him. :( I guess that's not fun, but it is random!BONUS: If money were no option, what one thing would you splurge on?Paying Lanikuhonua any amount they wanted to keep the party going till midnight - I would have loved a few more hours with everyone!
  • Options
    AngelshannAngelshann member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hope I am not too late for this!! 1. What's your Knot name and why? Angelshann...it is an old name I used to use online 2. What's your real name? Shannon 3. What's your FI/DH's name? Jason 4. Where do you live? Oahu 5. What island did/are you getting married on? Soon to be Oahu 6. When's your wedding date? Nov. 7th!! YIKES!! 7. What are your wedding colors (if any)? Carribean blue and tropical green 8. What's your favorite detail about your wedding (so far)? Making all my DIY stuff 9. Tell us something fun/random about yourself! I love cows. BONUS: If money were no option, what one thing would you splurge on? HMMM I would have had my wedding in Italy and flown all my fmaily there.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. What's your Knot name and why?sandyhorne2. What's your real name? Sandy - shocker lol3. What's your FI/DH's name? Glen4. Where do you live? Las Vegas5. What island did/are you getting married on? Oahu - Hilton Hawaiian Village6. When's your wedding date? June 10, 20107. What are your wedding colors (if any)? Fushia8. What's your favorite detail about your wedding (so far)? We're obsessed with the cake shows and wondering what our cake should be.9. Tell us something fun/random about yourself! Fun and Random...hmmm...I'm a foodie lol.  I love good food, great restaurants and making good food.BONUS: If money were no option, what one thing would you splurge on? I change on this one everyday....one day it's major entertainment, the next rent out the whole restaurant, I'm sure I'll have more before it's over with.Diorgirl!  I just realized you live in Vegas too!!  Have a great wedding next week!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. What's your Knot name and why? lissamarie30.... part of my real name and my email2. What's your real name? Melissa 3. What's your FI/DH's name? Ryan4. Where do you live? Sonora, Ca northern cali in the foothills we have great summers and winters5. What island did/are you getting married on? Maui6. When's your wedding date? September 26th 2010 (my 16 year anniversary with fiance)7. What are your wedding colors (if any)?  Teal, with wine and ivory accents8. What's your favorite detail about your wedding (so far)?  Its not quite a detail, but I'm really really wanting the bamboo dining canopies and will do anything to make them work in the budget:)9. Tell us something fun/random about yourself!  I really enjoying traveling and taking adventures... One of the craziest and funnest things I have done is skydiving, we've gone twice and I'm sure we will again!!  i was scared to death the 1st time!BONUS: If money were no option, what one thing would you splurge on? I will have to agree I think fireworks would be amazing my fiance was born on July 4th so when he was little he used to think the fireworks were just for his birthday:)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1.What's your Knot name and why? SavvyLittleBride b/c FI and I are both Pirate Alumni. I also consider myself to be a deal hunter, DIYer, and a bit of a planning perfectionist who believes that knowledge=power.2. What's your real name? Lana3. What's your FI/DH's name? Jeff4. Where do you live? NC5. What island did/are you getting married on? Oahu6. When's your wedding date? 9/20/20117. What are your wedding colors (if any)? Turquoise, purple, and pearl.8. What's your favorite detail about your wedding (so far)? The fact that we are taking our time planning and doing everything our way.9. Tell us something fun/random about yourself! I am a shrimp-o-chocoholic. BONUS: If money were no option, what one thing would you splurge on? It would have to be a bamboo canopy draped in white organza, dripping with orchids and crystals.
  • Options
    kell65kell65 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hi everyone!!! 1. What's your Knot name and why?Kell65...my nick name 2. What's your real name? Kellie 3. What's your FI/DH's name? Jeremy 4. Where do you live? Maui 5. What island did/are you getting married on? Maui 6. When's your wedding date?7-9-11 7. What are your wedding colors (if any)?black and hot pink 8. What's your favorite detail about your wedding (so far)?just started the planning but i am very excited about all the diy projects! 9. Tell us something fun/random about yourself! I was born and raised on Maui and never ever tried surfing!!! BONUS: If money were no option, what one thing would you splurge on? flowers flowers and more flowers!!!!!
  • Options
    madstaylormadstaylor member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hello hello :) 1. What's your Knot name and why? Its my nickname2. What's your real name? Maddie3. What's your FI/DH's name? Brad4. Where do you live? Iowa5. What island did/are you getting married on? Maui6. When's your wedding date? 6.20.117. What are your wedding colors (if any)? turquoise/white/hot pink8. What's your favorite detail about your wedding (so far)? everything! 9. Tell us something fun/random about yourself! im a graphic designer and love puppies :) BONUS: If money were no option, what one thing would you splurge on? Photographer and transportation. Oh and real diamonds lol
  • Options
    MiniWheatsMiniWheats member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm a little late but what the heck.... 1. What's your Knot name and why? Miniwheats - my Fi's nickname is Wheats. He is 6'3 and I am 5'3 so his friends started calling me Miniwheats. 2. What's your real name? Lindsey 3. What's your FI/DH's name? Patrick 4. Where do you live? Calgary, AB, Canada 5. What island did/are you getting married on? MAui 6. When's your wedding date? April 2, 2010 7. What are your wedding colors (if any)? Doing a vintage feel. Found an amazing paisley pattern with lots of fun colors. Mostly Pink, Blue, turquoise and white. Sounds weird but really pretty. 8. What's your favorite detail about your wedding (so far)? My dress 9. Tell us something fun/random about yourself! I met my FI the day I moved out of my ex's house BONUS: If money were no option, what one thing would you splurge on? Michael Buble to play at the wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards