Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

DO NOT USE WEDDING BUG PHOTOGRAPHY!

Ladies, please take my advice, I got married in August and everything went perfect (a lot of thanks to the knot!) except for my photographer!! He told my husband's father that he couldn't wait to be done so he could get a beer. (seriously!) And that's just the beginning.  My pictures are awful, I have only a few that thank goodness for editing are half decent.  He didn't pose anyone he asked us to pose, he didn't even take a nice picture of me walking down the aisle, or the grandmothers, and mothers! He took NO pictures of my husband and the groomsmen before the wedding!  He took pictures of them getting dressed when they weren't looking --- the pictures are horrific. I told Wedding Bug I wouldn't post this if they fixed everything, well it's almost 2 months later and they assigned my event ID to someone else (which was supposed to be mine for a year), and I can't even sign on to create my album that I paid for!  And why am I waiting til 2 months later to do it??? Because it took that long a quite a few phone calls to get my pictures edited.  I'm furious that this photographer has ruined my day and gave me little photos to remember my day. Please ladies I don't want to see another bride be as upset as I am!

Re: DO NOT USE WEDDING BUG PHOTOGRAPHY!

• Thankyou so much for telling me. And I'm so sorry that this has happened to you!! I hope you get the justice you deserve soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm so sorry that this happened to you! My experience with Wedding Bug was that the customer service was only so-so. But the photographer they assigned to our wedding was actually really great. I think a lot of it depends on the photographer but it also sounds like your customer service experience made everything worse. I'm so sorry.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards