July 2012 Weddings
Options

Help with a small detail

Hi ladies! We are going to have a basket filled with bubbles for guests to take during the ceremony instead of rice. 

I want to put a sign on the basket telling the guests to grab a bottle of bubble (if they want to, of course). Any cute ideas?? 

I don't want it to be something like "Free bubbles! Take one!"- ew. Haha. 
doggie Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Help with a small detail

• Options

"Please take one, blow your best wishes our way!"
    LOL?
    I dont know?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_help-with-a-small-detail?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:db47c6fa-24f4-4a99-a1b8-256eab4d526cPost:29e349b0-52f6-441a-b1dc-ff5e627f83c6">Re: Help with a small detail</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>"Please take one, blow your best wishes our way!"</strong> LOL? I dont know?
    Posted by rachael7183[/QUOTE]

<div>LOL that is cute! </div>
    doggie Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Here's a couple that I found when I was thinking about using bubbles:

Their love will grow
    With each bubble you blow
    So blow warm wishes
    At the Mr. and Mrs.

As we walk down the aisle as Mr. and Mrs
    Please blow bubbles for happy wishes

Use me to blow wishes as the bride and groom walk away,
    Keep me as a token of this warm and special day.

As they walk down the aisle as husband and wife,
    please blow them bubbles as they begin their new life!
  • Options
    usually the bubbles are in a basket and someone passes them out to everyone. 
    Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_help-with-a-small-detail?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:db47c6fa-24f4-4a99-a1b8-256eab4d526cPost:03daf4a7-86d8-44a7-985a-907ff530dcc9">Re: Help with a small detail</a>:
    [QUOTE]Here's a couple that I found when I was thinking about using bubbles: Their love will grow With each bubble you blow So blow warm wishes At the Mr. and Mrs. As we walk down the aisle as Mr. and Mrs Please blow bubbles for happy wishes Use me to blow wishes as the bride and groom walk away, Keep me as a token of this warm and special day. As they walk down the aisle as husband and wife, please blow them bubbles as they begin their new life!
    Posted by KatieK501[/QUOTE]

<div>I really like the 2nd and 4th ones! We are doing bubbles but I am having my MOH's daughter (11 years old) pass them out to guests.</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards