Florida-Central Florida

What's for sale??

Edit: Please see below for items for sale, if the user did not leave their e-mail address (or it's not on their website), you might have better luck creating a new thread and titling it ***USERNAME***.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.

Re: What's for sale??

• edited December 2011
    I have recently started photographing and putting some things together. The decor is available after my Sept 18 wedding, but the jewelry and accessories that are listed on there, are available now, since they're extras. I'll be adding stuff here and there.

http://buymyweddingstuff.weebly.com/

=)
  • Theresa626Theresa626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm selling 112 acrylic silver chargers.  When I get a chance I'll post pictures, etc.  
  • ericak926ericak926 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I still have wedding sparklers for sale!
  • edited December 2011
    I have 96 silver chargers for sale, and some other stuff.  Everything is listed in my married bio under For Sale.
  • edited December 2011
    I have 28 or so sparklers and some other stuff listed on my For Sale page!
  • ashbosityashbosity member
    edited December 2011
    Theresa, any lavender things leftover?
  • edited December 2011
    I have some lavender tulle with white lights and white extension cords that we used as decor for the head table.  I also have seven table numbers in silver frames that I attached crystals to.  The table numbers have a purple/lavender design around them.  I have about 35 left over programs that are printable on your home computer from Michaels with a dark purple flourish on them.  Let me know if you are interested in any of it and I will post pics when I get a chance.  
  • edited December 2011
    I have a sample Jim Hjelm gown for sale,it's never even left the salon.I just ended up with a different dress.If anyone is interested here are pics.

image 76 Invited
    image 51 Ready to Party
    image 13 missing out
    image 12 need to hurry up!
    RSVP Date:November 1
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    My Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011
    I have 160 libbey glass pinch decanters/ bud vases that look very vintage/shabby chic that I'm selling.  Not going to use them for my reception after all :(

I also have a pretty metal birdcage that can be used as a card holder that I'm selling. 

If you're interested, pm me with your email and I'll send pics your way.
  • edited December 2011
    i've still got some stuff for sale.. you can find info in my bio
  • ashbosityashbosity member
    edited December 2011
    Lovey, can you send me pics of the table numbers? Thanks! ashbosity@hotmail.com
  • jln555jln555 member
    edited December 2011
    Theresa I am interested in your silver chargers if you can give me a call that would be great! 407-697-6001 johanna
  • chiokevanchiokevan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just posted 2 potential bridesmaid/special occasions dresses in my bio
  • DecembergrlDecembergrl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have TONS of stuff for sale from our wedding and other events we have had...
    Black Square Chargers
    Pink Mosaic Curved Vases
    Pink Mosaic Votive Holders
    Clear Curved Vases Large and Small
    8 x 8 Square Mirror Plates
    Black Wrought Iron Candle Holders
    Red Votive Holders
    Clear Votive Holders
    Black Mirror Votive Holders
    GORGEOUS Purple Mosiac Crystal Looking Napkin Rings
    Black Round Beads
    Black and Clear Crystals
    Turquise Round Beads
    Large and Small Cylinder Vases
    Large and Small Sqaure Vases

Phew...that is everything! I have pics and quantities..just email me if you are interested. lscherfer@yahoo.com

Happy Planning!
  • Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've updated my bio to include some different things. I will add more as I think of them. Some things won't be available until after 1/22, but others are available now!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm a little late with this post. I got married last year and I finally finalized my "for sale" website. 
    Here is my website. Lots of stuff for sale!!
    jenandmichael.weebly.com

***I also have my petticoat for sale. This is the fullest one that AA sells. $50
    --one size fits all with the draw string.

Send me an email at my email address in the site if interested in anything.
    Thanks!!
    We are expecting our 1st child! Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary
  • Hthr8Hthr8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have some pictures of things for sale in my bio.

Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    I have some hair pieces, a clutch, a wrap/shawl for sale.  Right now they are on ebay, but message me if you are interested.  I am located in downtown Orlando.

http://shop.ebay.com/bcnoelle/m.html?_adv=1&_dmd=1&_in_kw=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1
  • edited December 2011
    ericak- how many sparklers do you have left from your wedding?
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    $200: tea length ivory silk wedding dress that I never wore.  It is size eight.  It's designed after the wedding dress Audrey Hepburn wears in Funny Face.  It's got a full tulle bottom that comes just below the knees and the top is bateau style ivory silk. I had planned on changing into this for the reception but did not have time and wore my ceremony dress instead so it has never been worn.  Email me or click on the for sale link below if you'd like more specific measurements or pictures.
    For best offer: - White card cage with lavender card box sign and purple ribbon (sign and ribbon can be removed)- tall gold standing easel for holding signature frame- picture needs to be at least 15 inches wide but can be bigger and taller.  - Tons of lavender tulle.  It is probably around 25 yards but I'm not sure-lavender program basket- 2 strands of white christmas lights plus white extension cord
    - lavender 8.5x11 cardstock
    -ivory 8.5x11 cardstock
    - 12 metallic pearl (ivory colored) rsvp envelopes
    -four 4x6 silver frames
    - five 5x7 silver frames with lavender design table numbers one through four (can be removed)- 3 more 5x7 silver frames of a different design
    -stick on rhinestones
    - fashion tape
    - wedding trivia cards and wedding shower games cards for use at bridal shower
    - 2 silver calligraphy pens for use on signature photo frame or invites
    - 1 black two sided calligraphy pen for use on invites or sig. frame
    - his and hers wash mitts and heart soap, never used
    - white women's flip flops that write just married in the sand when you walk
    Books/cds for best offer:
    - Chicken Soup for the Bride's Soul - Brand New condition- The knot book of wedding lists - used condition- weddings for dummies small pocket edition - brand new conditionBridal Bargains - Used conditionThe Bride's Survival Guide: 150 mistakes you should avoid - used conditionThe Wedding Book by Mindy Weiss ( Big bible of wedding info) - used condition3 orlando brides complete wedding guides - shrink wrapped in brand new condition2 Seven steps to a stress free wedding CD guides - shrink wrapped in brand new condition
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, the chargers have been sold already!
  • edited December 2011
    I still have some covered boxes (one rectangular, one round hat box), one lime green with a turquoise ribbon one lime green with a fuschia/hot pink ribbon, and one hot pink round hat box with a lime green ribbon. Just want 'em gone, 5 bucks each would suffice.

A lightweight "pashmina" wrap, $10. Have one in hot pink, one in lime green.

A packet of clear address labels. I have return and full-size labels. It's part of each pack, but there are still plenty left. $5 takes 'em all.

A wedding scrap book that someone gave me and I never used. Also $5.

One FG dress, size 6/7. White satin, sleeveless crew neck with pickups on the skirt. It has a mocha sash that can be replaced with whatever colour you want. DD never wore it, the bride ended up changing her mind about what she wanted DD to wear and I can't return it. Paid $40, but $20 takes it.

It's been, uh, a WHILE since my wedding, so I'd love to get this stuff out of my house. I'm in downtown Orlando. Email me at chasing.warblers@gmail if you have any q's or want to make an offer. :)
  • edited December 2011
    Here is a link to my for sale page:
    Chargers, royal blue stuff, etc.

• edited December 2011
    I posted above--but the site I was using changed the website address.
    I still have a lot of items for sale--so check it out!!
    Here is the new website address: http://jenandmichael.weebly.com/wedding-items-for-sale.html

Please email me at my email address listed on the website. I am very rarely on TheKnot.

***I also have my petticoat for sale. This is the fullest one that AA sells. $50--one size fits all with the draw string. ***
    We are expecting our 1st child! Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary
  • Maggie214624Maggie214624 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I have a bunch of great stuff leftover from our wedding.  Please check out my site and email me if you are interested.  Thanks!

http://maggie214624.weebly.com/index.html

- Bubbles
    - Veil
    - Gift Boxes
    - Love Sign
    - Love Easel
    - Assorted Ribbon
    - DIY Invitation Sets
    - Birdcage Cardholder
    - Bubble Vases
    - Paper Cutter

• edited December 2011
    I have lots of stuff for sale, and I'm still posting more!

Since it was a spring wedding, my colors were a Cinderella blue and hydrangea green (and the flowers were hydrangea), so some of those colors are in the things for sale, but a lot of the things I have for sale are decoration-less.  Here's a sample:

• lots of vases, candy holders, glassware
    • mirrors for centerpieces
    • a custom card box (blue & green)
    • pew bows
    • table number holders
    • river stones
    • other assorted decor
    Find the link to the site in my signature, or go to http://kentamandabond.weebly.com .  

Thanks!!
  • edited December 2011
    My son's wedding is this Saturday (4/2) and I will have a LOT of items for sale.  The look/theme is vintage/romantic, and we are doing a chalkboard theme, a candy buffet, and a DIY Photo Booth.  If you are interested in any items, please let me know.  I will list each item with photos next week. See photo below to get an idea of the vintage chalkboard look.  This was how I did their Save the Dates.  This exact chalkboard will be for sale.  If there is anything in particular you are looking for, I might have it!  Let me know and I'll get you a pic!
    mailto:groomsmom12@gmail.com

Also, please help - how do I find a For Sale page, or a classifieds section on theknot.com?  I can't find it!
  • FtreVic7/19FtreVic7/19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have up to 175 silver plate chargers for sale asking for 70 cents each.
    Please email me at lilmo3k@aol.com
    0 Invited image
    0 Yes image
    0 No image
    0 ? image
  • edited December 2011
    I have a customized Casablanca ivory lace gown for sale on ebay, listed at $420 + $30 shipping OBO. See the listing here:

I don't come on here very often, so email me at AndreaHTaylor@gmail.com or on ebay. Thanks!!

Andrea
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards