Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Help! Invitations! & kristen dawn photo

Hi! are there any good invitation/stationary stores on the cape? we want to start looking for our invitations/save the dates and will be on the cape around thanksgiving. TIA also... has anyone used kristen dawn photography?? any reviews? :) thanks all!

Re: Help! Invitations! & kristen dawn photo

• edited December 2011
    Don't have first hand experience with any of these but here are a few: Mprints Design - E. Wareham New Wave Printing - Falmouth (I think it's a printing company that has books of invitations that you can order) Dulce Press/Sweet Sending - Mashpee LadySlipper Stationery - S. Yarmouth   If you want to come over the bridge, there are some on the South Shore: Nantucket Notables - Plymouth Fresh Invitations - Plymouth Accord Stationery - Hanover Social Graces - Derby Street Shoppes in Hingham HTH!  
  • edited December 2011
    We will be using Kristen Dawn for our May 22, 2010 wedding so I can't say much except that I'm impressed with her correspondences.....we never have to wait long to hear back from her.  I did a ton of research before we signed and all the brides I spoke to had only fantastic things to say about her and all the pictures I've seen are amazing.
  • edited December 2011
    My daughter used Kristen Dawn for her Sept '08 wedding.  She was awesome to work with and is just a sweetheart. http://www.kristendawnphotography.com/Marsh/  
  • mahibonitamahibonita member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Kristen, incredibly nice and friendly, but as far as our pictures are concerned, we were very disappointed.  Someone with a good digital camera could have provided for us what she did.  We got married last year and I have never had the heart to say just how unhappy we were.  Everything else about our wedding was perfect, the only thing that was not are the pictures.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards