New York-Long Island
Options

Caterer for Martha Clara Vineyards

Hello all! I am so happy to have found these local message boards!Right now, I am desperately searching for a delicious caterer, who has their own licquor license, to cater my wedding at Martha Clara Vineyards. The wedding is next July, it's just that between now and then we have three weddings (brothers sisters and friends) and lots of other things to do!Any suggestions are GREATLY Appreciated.Thank you for your help!S

Re: Caterer for Martha Clara Vineyards

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Contact Pete from Food For Forks www.foodforforks.com. Great food and service. Also if you need music entertainment check out eat end entertainment, www.eastende.com I have them at so many event they are consistanly awesome and classy. e
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our amazing caterer for our wedding NEXT WEEK is Matt Kar at Christopher Michael Caterers.  His restaurants are the Jamesport Country Kitchen and the Jamesport Manor Inn.  He's a great guy and makes great food.  Check him out!!  He's been incredibly accommodating with our requests and gets a liquor license for every event.  Good luck!
  • Options
    I was deciding to have my wedding here. Anyone ever use the Irish Coffee Pub they are one of the caterers that i can use, and i want to know if thier food is good.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards