Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Anyone who has used Laurel Mountain Photography

Hey Ladies,

I really wanted Randi Voss but LMP was a pretty close second on my list and their prices seem somewhat better :)  Was just wondering if anyone has used them?  Wondered how they were at your wedding and if you were happy with your pics?  Wondered how many people would recommend them?  I'm looking to meet with them next month to put money down but just looking for some reviews first!  Thanks for any help anyone can provide!
There are millions of people in the world, but in the end, it all comes down to one.... Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Anyone who has used Laurel Mountain Photography

• Options
    pantherRNpantherRN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you met Randi?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No, I would like to but don't want to get my hopes up for something I may not be able to afford....but I don't know...
    There are millions of people in the world, but in the end, it all comes down to one.... Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    pantherRNpantherRN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Randi is our photographer. And she is worth every single half of a cent we are paying her. Honestly, I decided she was our photog the night I met her. I went home, ran it past FI, and hired her that night. She is funny, personable, very organized, and obviosuly very talented.

However, if you don't think you can afford it, don't meet with her. It's like going to dress shopping, stay in your budget. You'll love her.

I can tell you that were able to afford Randi by choosing a package without an album. We do want one, so we are going to purchase an album after the wedding. We also decided to use ShotBox instead of getting a separate photobooth.

But seriously, if you don't think it is in your budget, then stick with Laurel Mountain. I don't know anything about them, but I'm sure they are great too!
  • Options
    cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't heard of LMP... Randi is FANTASTIC!  She's my photographer, she's super sweet, and her quality of photography PLUS her awesome personality is why she's worth the price to me.

That said, I know her prices have gone up since I booked her, and I wouldnt book someone that breaks your budget.  I would not, however, book a photographer that didn't have a set of great reviews...so if LMP does, it sounds like a good bet!
  • Options
    carcrashheartcarcrashheart member
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    actually, i have been really, really impressed with LMP's...there were a few old knotties that used them and their photo's came out fabulous!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love Randi, but some of the older knotties used LMP with some gorgeous results! They both had really great reviews about LMP. I don't think you can go wrong with either.
    CafeMom Tickers
    CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks everyone for posting back.  I think I'm going to see LMP first and then decide from there. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards