Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Bras - Chest support

Hi Ladies - Could you please provide some insight as to what you have used or recommend? My dress is very similar to this but is being custom made, she told me she could sew in cups and do straps to the top and sides but does that work? http://tinyurl.com/yj5te9b I have d's so there is plenty there. Thanks!!

Re: Bras - Chest support

• Options
    Yes it works, I am having cups sewn into my dress I am pretty heavy chested but I have a corset back that helps too. That is a very pretty dress. I think the only alternative to sewn in cups would be one of those "plunge" bras and if you are busty I can't imagine that would keep the girls in place. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    with the proper fit, you shouldn't have a problem with the cups.
  • Options
    i bought a strapless low back from davids bridal.
  • Options
    Originally I bought a seamless strapless braw from Fredricks of Hollywood, but at my first fitting it was clear the back was too high for the dress.So at my second fitting I wore one of my old seamless strapless wonderbras and my seamstress said that bra was better(I also know its pretty comfortable since I can go all day with it) We are doing cups as well for extra support, but I really couldn't tell between having them in my bra or outside my bra in the dress.  So we're keeping them inside my bra.The problem I see with your dress is that you have a low cleavage and you have a fairly bare back.  There are several options:1. Sewing cups into the dress.2. Getting a low plunge backless bra3. Getting a stick on braAll will work. I have worn dresses where I had to wear stick-ons(they aren't really for everyone especially if you  have sensitive skin that reacts with the glue).I hope that helps.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards