New York-Long Island
Options

Nouveau Bridal - Merrick, NY

Hey Ladies!  Has anyone ever used them for bridesmaids?  I like the Alfred Angelo line but really want my ladies to have a good experience.  Any feedback would be great Wink

Re: Nouveau Bridal - Merrick, NY

• Options
    I looked there for a dress. they were so pushy!! kept trying to talk me into buying the sample..when it was the first dress I tried on. I ended up finding a dress at Bridal Reflect. But Nouveau still calls all the time to get me to come to trunk shows! their pushiness turned me off
  • Options
    Thank you : )

• Options
    AdavideAdavide member
    First Comment
    Worst experience Do Not go to this salon! I ordered my dress in 2010 and they told me it would be in nov 2012 since my wedding is this September so it didn't come in November or January or February like it was supposed to it came in April and after such a horrible experience the seamstress had the never to charge me 600 dollars for alts I took elsewhere to do when I don't have a bustle just needed it Hemed and taken it and owner Robbin is soooo rude ! Stay away from this store deff not even worth your time and ya unfortunatle because their dresses are unique!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards