Canada

Any New Brunswick Brides?

Hi!  Just wondering if there are any east coast brides out there?!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Any New Brunswick Brides?

• JenniferG47JenniferG47 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm a Nova Scotia bride-to-be! Nice to see there is someone on the Canadian East coast around here :)
  • carmen29carmen29 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey congrats!  Definately great to see another east coast bride!!  When is your big day?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • suzie173suzie173 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm the happiest bride-to-be on Cape Breton Island! Our day is June 26,2010. Another board just pointed out it will be a full moon (if the Almanac is wrong and it doesn't rain we'll have some great shots from the patio of the hall). Is a full moon any kind of luck? Any fellow Acadians out there who can ask an older generation about this?
    Suzie and Tom: Livin' the Dream!
  • edited December 2011
    Hey Ladies, I am new to this board, I am having a Halifax wedding June 5, 2010. It seems it is so hard to plan an East Coast wedding. Not nearly as much information as I would have thought. Have you ladies found any good resources? Cheers
  • LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My cousin was married in Halifax in 2006 and planned it from Ottawa - I will ask her for some contacts! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Suzy, you and I have the same wedding date! June 26th 2010! Mine's in NB and am planning it from Ottawa. So great to see maritimer brides-to-be!!
  • kristalmscottkristalmscott member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow it's hard to find any posts for East coast brides! I'll be getting married in Fredericton June 2011.  Slowly working away at finding vendors, if anyone has suggestions for Fredericton I'll gladly accept!

June 2011 Siggy Challenge: Everything but the Dress!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    56 image 39 image 4 image 11 image
  • edited December 2011

I'm a New Brunswick Bride to be. Getting married September 4 2010. I know some amazing photographers for the Moncton area. I went to 3 of my friends weddings last year and they are amazing.
    Has anyone found any great deals??? Seems the US has lots of them and shipping kills us.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards