Florida-North Florida

NAS JAX??

I found a post from this summer about a couple of brides using NAS JAX for their ceremony and reception. Are there still girls on here using NAS JAX? I would love to talk w/ someone b/c I'm also using the Officer's club and chapel but am running into some problems along the way. Thanks girls!

Re: NAS JAX??

• dianadvargasdianadvargas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I almost got this place for my venue, i talked to the guys who works there a couple of times, this was the first day where i went, and it was so convenient, so i wanted to go with this one, after 2/3 weeks, when i finally decided and called and talked to a woman, she said that the dates had been taken a year ago, when i remember asking him a lot of times about the date....So i recommend you make an appt. with the woman.Good luckDiana!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the reply! I already have our date booked at the chapel and Officer's club...thank goodness!! But they're just really weird about meeting w/ me and setting up a menu and other stuff like that. It's kind of frustrating. They didn't have a problem taking our rental fee, but now they're MIA for phone calls. I'll get in touch with them somehow! Thanks again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards