New York-Long Island
Options

Makeup Recommendations (Bobbi Brown?)

I have no idea who to use for makeup. I like Bobbi Brown products. I have heard people who work at the counter at a dept store can do freelance. (I want someone to come to my house the morning of my wedding). Does anyone know anyone who uses Bobbi Brown or similar products? I am blond/fair skin so i need someone who will use the right colors for me.  (I am in the Huntington area).

Re: Makeup Recommendations (Bobbi Brown?)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Not sure of anyone who uses bobbi brown but the girl who did my makeup used MAC which I LOVE!! www.makeupbymarisa.com  if you wanna check her out!!  Shes fantastic! GOOD LUCK!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to be using make-up by Meadow. I had my makeup trial with her and she did a great job! She was very understanding of my concerns and really listened to what I had to say. I'm very looking forward to having her do my makeup on my wedding day! She's located in Northport, but will travel to your location on the day of.
  • Options
    mccloskmmccloskm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks! i emailed them both. i am close to northport and i liked meadows website.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great - let me know how it goes for you. When is your wedding?
  • Options
    mccloskmmccloskm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married next Sept 2010. Just figured I'd keep an eye out for someone. If i find someone I like I would book early... Meadow and Marisa both wrote me back - maybe I will do a trial sooner than later, one less thing to worry about. ps - is airbrushing a must? opinions?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yep - Meadow is very responsive. I was going to wait a bit longer before I did my trials, but then I realized that people were booking up fast! I started to get nervous and quickly made my appointments for hair and makeup. I'd definitely suggest doing the trial sooner than later. One less thing to think about! :-) Meadow does airbrushing. I hadn't really even thought about using that technique, but, from what I've read, it should last longer than regular makeup. I did see how well it blended in and it feels so much lighter than regular foundation/other make-ups.
  • Options
    Kaity28Kaity28 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tricia from www.tenhairandmakeup.com She uses Bobbi Brown and Mac. She will travel to you the day of, and is very affordable. Hope this helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards