Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Fleur de Lis Band

Has anyone been to a wedding where Fleur de Lis Band played, or is anyone using them for their wedding?  Just wanted some feedback on this band.

Re: Fleur de Lis Band

• Options
    edited December 2011
    we are using them for our wedding in 3 weeks. they have been great to work with so far. they have a big horn section (i think 4 pieces) and can learn music if you give it to them far enough in advance. my fiance and i HATE line dancing, chicken dance and all of that hokey stuff so we asked them NOT to play it and they were thrilled! they seem like they will be great! if you want more info, post wedding, try to remember to email me and i will give you our feedback. my email is jajeffrey at gmail and the wedding is nov. 14. i think they are going to be great though! they have plenty of music samples on their website if you want to check them out in further detail.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got married in August and used them at our reception and for our second line (I'm about to post a vendor review in a few days).  They were are favorite vendor of the entire wedding!  Great to work with, very responsive and even learned a song for us.  We're a couple in our late 20's with about 75% of our guests our same age - we wanted to hear lots of fun "bar" music - songs that everyone knows the words to - and they were perfect!I was little worried about booking them at first, since they're so much cheaper than every one else we looked at - but they were amazing!  I can't recommend them enough - and don't see the need to spend 3 or 4 thousand dollars when we got Fleur de Lis for much less.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards