Re: FFF?

• Options
    I am with Nebb, scoetto, and alix. 
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • Options
    I can't find a post by cournteylongassname and now I am extremely curious. Anyone have one handy?
  • Options
    Calypso - it was really a bunch of drama that shouldn't be rehashed.  Needless to say, E went BSC and it was just bad all the way around.
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Okay, then yes--Courtneywhatsherface looked a bit trampish in her picture.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Nebb, if you're talking about the pic I think you are, I thought that was a pic from Halloween and she was Ginger.  Honestly, I'm 99% sure that's what I read when she posted or added the picture.  I don't think it's from her wedding.  I could be wrong.  This week has been exceedingly boring and I'm sick so I don't really have anything to contribute.
  • Options
    I don't like Alix's sig pic. She's pretty but this pic is a little too Myspace for me.
  • Options
    Jesus H!  I thought it she couldn't look that bad.  It's really bad.  I 42nd the motion.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    She was on last weekend i think, she isnt on P&E much anymore because she generally gets flamed when she does post here. Atleast thats why I think she doesnt come around.
  • Options
    Haven't we always said that looks were off limits for making fun of someone?
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Options
    Thanks, Ricks...and YIKES.
  • Options
    dear lawd i hope that's a costume!
  • Options
    The thing is, she is a pretty girl!
  • Options
    If I'm wrong though and that's her wedding picture, then I think that's pretty hilarious because I read that she was Ginger for Halloween and totally believed that was a pic from it. 
  • Options
    I guess youre kind of right lvb BUT commenting on someones hair and overtanning isnt really. I suppose saying she looks like a hooker is a bit much though.
  • Options
    I don't think she looks like a hooker.
  • Options
    There is a difference between physical features that you can't control and the way you choose to present yourself based on clothing style/hair/makeup/jewelry.
  • Options
    One person saying it, eh. But everyone jumping on the train, pretty much saying she looks like a train wreck? That seems really, really hurtful. Its miles away from saying 'your cash bar is tacky or your makeup is NMS. This isn't cool.
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Options
    I need to see this picture of Courtney. The other week someone said something about Marie2009 making them cringe and I didn't know who she was, but now I do and I agree.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    yeah - hairstyle and overtanning are choices.  facial features and body type - off limits.  imnsho.
  • Options
    Why do they make extensions pee colored?
    image Married and Junk.
  • Options
    salt, that was me. :)
  • Options
    I too, would like to see the picture in question.
  • Options
    She doesn't look like a train wreck either. Repeat, the pic in her sig does not do her justice.
  • Options
    LVB, you're right. I didn't see the hooker part.
  • Options
    calypso, here's the story, because the threads were deleted: e kept posting about how she was jewish, and would call people nazis for not agreeing with her...about anything. I started poking fun at this and would say, whenever e would post, things like, "don't forget that E is a j-o-o!" whatever, it wasn't serious.a few years ago, my friend came to visit and told me some personal medical things about her fiance's region (ballsack). I had a webmd account already so I let her use it to ask about it, since I had no clue what to tell her. after E and I started bickering, she posted some veiled thing about "why don't I post your webmd stuff?" took me awhile to remember, and I emailed her to please delete it, she said only if I made a public apology to jewish knotties in a new post. in the emails, she kept saying, "Don't forget what I have!!! and if you cross me again, I'll use it!" so I apologized, she took down her comment, then I deleted my apology and posted a new thread with c&ps of her emails. it turned into a four page epic...thing. then she left for awhile, and came back with an apology, except I really deserved it, so she's not sorry. and she's not logging back in. I'm sure that'll last a couple weeks.
  • Options
    I only said a little bit, and I took it back because youre right, it was uncalled for. the end.
  • Options
    Yes! It was Jill. :) And you were absolutely right.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    LVB--There's a difference between flaming someone for something they can't control (i.e. look at her nose! It consumes her face!), and saying they overdid themselves (i.e. wow--she's a good looking girl, but really overdid herself in that picture, and it's not flattering). Trust me, I'm not about making fun of someone's looks. But if you can tone something down? Yes--I'd genuinely want to know if I was doing something to make myself look bad.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards