Texas-San Antonio

Yay! Got my bridal pictures back today

I got my bridals pictures back today! I took them at Canyon Springs Golf Club this past Sunday. I was a little nervous how they would turn out since I wasn't feeling completely 100% after an...ahem...crazy Halloween night. But I think my photographer did an awesome job and I'm really happy with them! Here is a link: http://web.sendtoprint.net/proofbook/galleries.asp?CouponID=jfowler I'm the first one listed (Lindsay Larson). The password is Barkley09. If the link doesn't work for whatever reason, you can just google Josh Fowler Photography, go to "Proofing" and look for my name.

Re: Yay! Got my bridal pictures back today

• marissa54marissa54 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow Lindsay, you look so beautiful in your pictures! I love your dress and the pictures with your parents (at least I'm assuming they are your parents) : )
  • edited December 2011
    Yay!!! They are all beautiful! Now comes the fun part of trying to pick "the" bridal portrait! Love the scenery too..especially the vines and the huge oak tree pictures. Congrats! Was that your dad?? How's he doing?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks! Yes, those are my parents at the end. I requested that the photographer get a few pictures of me with them. My dad is feeling so much better. That was one of his first times out of the house since leaving the hospital. You can kind of see the cut on his nose and black and blue rims around his eyes (from his sunglasses when he face planted), but he was feeling quite a bit better then. His parents came in town yesterday and he managed to go to the Riverwalk for a while. He still gets really tired from things like that, but he's doing so so much better. Thanks for asking! Oliviosis - did you figure out which picture you're going to use? Are you going to go with the B&W one? You had so many beautiful ones too, I don't know how you'd decide. I'd love to know which one you're gonna use when you do fugure it out!
  • MBLoveMBLove member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    linzlars they came out so great!!!! They are truly beautiful, you look like Grace Kelly, but more modern! I am so happy your dad is doing better too! Congrats on the incredible pictures, you are a gorgeous bride!
    Photobucket image
  • edited December 2011
    You came out so beautiful and elegant! And your dress is lovely :)  I'm glad to hear your dad is feeling better.
  • edited December 2011
    Wow, he looks great!  You'd never be able to tell that he'd been though something like that.  I had my photographer put the image in color.  It was even harder to pick after he posted all of the portraits (when I posted the link, it was just a few preview shots).  Anyway, if you want to see the one we picked, go to www.doberenz.net and put in even code 101709.  You can see the image numbers by hovering the cursor over the image.  We went with 44B for the bridal portrait.  I am printing 28B for my FMIL and my sister (that was their favorite) and I will let Keith pick one for our home.  I JUST placed the order.  It's sooo hard to pick.  Good luck :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Oliviosis - I love the one you chose for your bridal portrait. And I do think I like the color one slightly better, although the B&W is so elegant. The color one just feels so romantic and warm. I'm sure your FMIL will really love getting the other one of you too. It's such a fun picture! I think I'm going to have to rely on my family to help me choose mine, haha. I think the hardest thing for me right now is not showing FI and having him help me out! Can't spoil the surprise of how I'll look on the big day though!
  • jgilbergjgilberg member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You look beautiful, Lindsay!~Julie
  • edited December 2011
    Your pictures turned out beautifully! I'm so glad your dad is feeling better!
  • novio2010novio2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You look amazing!  I love you hair and makeup too!  Glad to hear you dad is doing well.
  • edited December 2011
    How beautiful! You look so elegant and happy!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for all of your kind comments about my pics and about my dad! It means a lot to me and him to know you're all still thinking about him. ;o) Just don't forget to give your own parents, siblings, best friends, etc an extra hug, kiss, I love you, thank you.
  • edited December 2011
    Awww. How exciting. You look great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards