Ohio-Cincinnati

Any good websites to order wholesale flowers...cheap!

I found a website called farmstogo.com and the prices are amazing! but I found A LOT of bad reviews so I am so afraid to use them. Anyone have experience with them or know any other wholesalers that I can order from that are affordable. I need about 60 roses and 60 calla lillies and I have a budget of about $300!

Re: Any good websites to order wholesale flowers...cheap!

• DebbydewDebbydew member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could get them from the Flowerman in Dayton. I've heard good things, but haven't used them.
  • onlymelsonlymels member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Go to krogers. Seriously. I work in the floral dept and I'm getting all my flowers from there prob going to be about 200 bucks for everything. I might splurge and get 2 alter arrangements which are like 150 for 2 of them. Roses are on sale for 5.99 a dozen right now. Your roses would be 33 dollars not sure about calla lillies though.
  • DebbydewDebbydew member
    edited December 2011
    question about the flowers from kroger...is that arranged? or just flowers in bulk? Will Krogers make bouquets? 
  • Allison&AndyAllison&Andy member
    edited December 2011
    I ordered from a wholesaler for my wedding last year. I used theflowerexchange.com My flowers came on time and were beautiful. We made all the bouquets ourselves, but it was a pretty simple task.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can buy them in bulk or we can make them. Only thing is we don't deliver.If you want to do bulk just give us a few days to order the flowers and get them in. My manager is making my bouquet and I'm probably going to make everything else.
  • hccpsuhccpsu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Onlymels, we're having our reception for our destination wedding on Saturday, and kind of last-minute I was thinking about having corsages made for our moms and grandmother.  Can I have that done at any Kroger, or are there specific stores you recommend?  I'm on the east side in Clermont County.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can call and ask I know some krogers don't make corsages but almost all do. You would have to call your krogers and make sure they can get the flowers you want to do in time. I would call asap because they need to call the order in. corsages only take about 10 minutes to make. But you want to make sure they can get the flowers in.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would just call whatever krogers is closest to you. What kind of flowers do you want to use for the corsages? I would try to keep them somewhat simple nothing super exotic that they might not be able to get in.
  • hccpsuhccpsu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think I just want ivory roses, so that shouldn't require any special order.  I'll stop by tonight (which I meant to do last night... argh!).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards