California-Bay Area
Options

Bay Area Brides

So, mostly I'm on the nest but they don't have a specific Bay Area. Tell me all about yourselves.. Which part of the Bay Area are you in? When or when was your wedding? Any Holiday plans?
****missing my little angel since 11/28/12 (m/c 8.4 weeks)**** Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Bay Area Brides

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Which part of the Bay Area are you in? I'm in Gilroy, Garlic Capital of the world! When or when was your wedding? I was married October 2nd in Santa Clara. I'm so happy it's over but kind of have the post-wedding planning blues. Any Holiday plans? I think we are hanging out with the folks primarily. I'm so excited to start decorating for Christmas, it's my favorite time of year. I know I have to wait until after Thanksgiving though :(
    ****missing my little angel since 11/28/12 (m/c 8.4 weeks)**** Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Which part of the Bay Area are you in? I'm in Santa Clara.  Our ceremony will be in Santa Clara and our reception will be in Campbell.When or when was your wedding? 05.30.10Any Holiday plans? Not sure yet.  Probably Thanksgiving in Milpitas with FI's Aunt and Christmas in Santa Clara with my parents.I need to start Christmas shopping!!!  Mandy - any florist, dj, videography or linen recommendations? ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Heavenly Blossoms was our florist. Yvonne did an amazing job and everything was on time well ahead of the start time. DJ: We used Elite Entertainment. I thought they were awesome and helped everyone stay on the dance floor. It was so much fun! Nice to see there is one other person on here besides me ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Which part of the Bay Area are you in?
    Santa Clara
    When or when was your wedding?
    Wedding will be in Mountain View and reception in Palo Alto
    Any Holiday plans?
    We spent Thanksgiving with his family, Xmas will be at my brother's and New years just us.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards