New Jersey - South

Seagull's Nest Sandy Hook

Hello,
Was considering this venue for our wedding next year. Has anyone had a weeding there or been to one there? Would love some feedback! Thanks! 
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Seagull's Nest Sandy Hook

• Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    You should post this on the New Jersey Board, since Sandy Hook is in North Jersey.
  • teacup0618teacup0618 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have, my sister had her wedding reception there a few years ago! It was nice, pretty view of NYC too. If you have any questions I can try to help.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for getting back to me....what did you think of the wedding? What was the food like? My only concern with having it there was that they are now closed until May and we will not be able to taste the food. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • teacup0618teacup0618 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    To be honest with you, I ended up being sick that weekend, and i couldnt taste a thing! If you send me a PM of any questions you might have i can ask my sister and get back to you.  Everyone had a great time and everything ran smoothly.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kategrutzkategrutz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My fiance and I just reserved Friday, 9/16/11 at Sea Gull's Nest for our wedding! We are excited, but I know what you mean... we were dissapointed that we can't taste the food, but just fell in love with the views and the casual/beachy feel.
    Plus, Scott is really helpful and the fastest responder to questions EVER!
    Good luck, I hope that helps a little :)

Kate
  • edited December 2011
    Kate,
    Thank you so much for the info! That is really good to know that you guys had the same reservations! Thank you so much! Congrats! 

Melissa 
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards