Military Brides
Options

Its not monday. Its tuesday night chat?

What is everyone up to?

I went to the store and got pepermint hot chocolate today :] 
Its making me excited for winter. 
Military Brides December 2011 Siggy. Holiday picture with your SO. We suck and don't have one :/ Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.

Re: Its not monday. Its tuesday night chat?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Going over lesson plans and writting papers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    KendallR10KendallR10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_monday-night-chat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:469b0a9d-438c-4f39-ad3f-07b4b61959a5Post:e765eb05-ead7-4bfd-99bf-a31ee021cfbb">Re: Monday night chat?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Going over lesson plans and writting papers
    Posted by Danidawn20[/QUOTE]
    You're studying to be a teacher right?
    Military Brides December 2011 Siggy. Holiday picture with your SO. We suck and don't have one :/ Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.
  • Options
    divinemsbeedivinemsbee member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am so keyed up over the MS state elections (particularly this 26 business) that I can barely sit still. I've been obsessively checking sites for numbers and precincts reporting all day.
  • Options
    kara811kara811 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just got done with dinner. I made pork chops with pasta salad and Texas toast. H loved it, it was yummy. My day was spent inside since I waited around for furniture people to deliver replacements for our chest and headboard. I've been working on putting all our stuff away from Japan and decorating our place.
  • Options
    LetsHikeTodayLetsHikeToday member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey everyone.

I'm hanging out here waiting for H to get home. I'm obsessed with this Penn State story as a teacher, human, and someone who used to go to Penn State a lot because family went there and it was pretty close.

On a side note: one of my coworkers told another coworker she was going to hit him in the face.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_monday-night-chat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:469b0a9d-438c-4f39-ad3f-07b4b61959a5Post:aa620d11-a17a-4e01-9725-4d074193fc3e">Re: Monday night chat?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am so keyed up over the MS state elections (particularly this 26 business) that I can barely sit still. I've been obsessively checking sites for numbers and precincts reporting all day.
    Posted by divinemsbee[/QUOTE]

How is that looking?
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_monday-night-chat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:469b0a9d-438c-4f39-ad3f-07b4b61959a5Post:71c9ad1c-b9de-45ef-a842-57e913130ade">Re: Monday night chat?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey everyone. I'm hanging out here waiting for H to get home. I'm obsessed with this Penn State story as a teacher, human, and someone who used to go to Penn State a lot because family went there and it was pretty close. <strong>On a side note: one of my coworkers told another coworker she was going to hit him in the face.</strong>
    Posted by LetsHikeToday[/QUOTE]
    I'm a terrible person. I laughed. Why did she say this?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    She didn't like the way he was talking to her so she said, "If you don't stop talking to me like that, I'm going to come and hit you in the face."
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    looks like its gonna be a late night for hubs :[ 

I have no idea what to have for dinner
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_monday-night-chat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:469b0a9d-438c-4f39-ad3f-07b4b61959a5Post:0ba3378d-5c5f-479c-a1f9-f7ba8562e43f">Re: Monday night chat?</a>:
    [QUOTE]She didn't like the way he was talking to her so she said, "If you don't stop talking to me like that, I'm going to come and hit you in the face."
    good for her. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Uhh.. Kendall... idk if that's "good for her" since it's not really work appropriate behavior..

I'm trying to work on this mathematical modeling project.. it's kicking my ass quite honestly. And I feel like I'm carrying the group.. not a good thing when I don't feel that confident in my abilities with this model. *sigh*
    H is making dinner so I don't have to stress over it.  Thank goodness.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    He actually wasn't speaking to her in a rude way. She's just nuts.

And obviously 100000000% wrong to threaten to hit someone in a professional setting. Not that it's right anywhere else.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hike- my friend always tells people that she will punch them in the throat. She did once to a guy in a bar that said something totally out of line. Did I lose a day? Please tell me it is really Tuesday and not Monday. I was looking forward to NCIS.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_monday-night-chat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:469b0a9d-438c-4f39-ad3f-07b4b61959a5Post:f99406ee-1aaf-47b8-9f9e-fd4d3e29032a">Re: Monday night chat?</a>:
    [QUOTE]He actually wasn't speaking to her in a rude way. She's just nuts. And obviously 100000000% wrong to threaten to hit someone in a professional setting. Not that it's right anywhere else.
    If she's crazy its different. If he really was being an a$s hat good for her
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_monday-night-chat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:469b0a9d-438c-4f39-ad3f-07b4b61959a5Post:7bde2fcc-efe2-4abc-a83b-2f9fd42f6929">Re: Monday night chat?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hike- my friend always tells people that she will punch them in the throat. She did once to a guy in a bar that said something totally out of line. Did I lose a day? Please tell me it is really Tuesday and not Monday. I was looking forward to NCIS.
    Posted by crownsuperstar[/QUOTE]
    It is tuesday. I'm super off with my days since hubs was home all day yesterday 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ha. I didn't even realize the Monday thing.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_monday-night-chat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:469b0a9d-438c-4f39-ad3f-07b4b61959a5Post:59f09f3f-3bce-4844-aaa8-9c3038af7a8f">Re: Monday night chat?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Monday night chat? : If she's crazy its different. If he really was being an a$s hat good for her
    Posted by KendallR10[/QUOTE]

Umm.. no. Violence is never okay. And it's ESPECIALLY never ok in a setting where you are a role model (she works at a school, so I'm assuming these coworkers are teachers?) This just teaches that is someone is "crazy" it's okay to be violent against them? I don't think so.
  • Options
    IrishcurlsIrishcurls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Divine, what is the status of prop 26? Any idea?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hike- totally did and was going to be very sad. Haa
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_monday-night-chat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:469b0a9d-438c-4f39-ad3f-07b4b61959a5Post:ecc6d904-68be-4dce-8622-4ad7d69b144d">Re: Monday night chat?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Monday night chat? : Umm.. no. Violence is never okay. And it's ESPECIALLY never ok in a setting where you are a role model (she works at a school, so I'm assuming these coworkers are teachers?) This just teaches that is someone is "crazy" it's okay to be violent against them? I don't think so.
    Posted by firsttimersluck[/QUOTE]

Teacher is correct!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    is anyone elses knot freaking out?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_monday-night-chat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:469b0a9d-438c-4f39-ad3f-07b4b61959a5Post:44e94b65-2f56-4d6f-8e2b-f06d800800ef">Re: Monday night chat?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Monday night chat? : Teacher is correct!

It's one thing if it's said away from students and in a joking manner... is this person going to be reprimanded in any way? I mean.. I'm guessing she didn't ACTUALLY do any punching, and no students heard so.. just slap on the wrist or..?
  • Options
    AmandaSC1988AmandaSC1988 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I'm doing Use cases for walkthrough with our client tomorrow. I am so tired from work too, we had testing (making sure the system doesn't crash and fixing where it does crash) so it made for a pretty long day.

I also have my exec meeting for my business fraternity in a few minutes, I think we are putting people on trial and it is going to be a long night.

Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_monday-night-chat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:469b0a9d-438c-4f39-ad3f-07b4b61959a5Post:d149f05b-a445-4549-b728-83869535032c">Re: Monday night chat?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Monday night chat? : It's one thing if it's said away from students and in a joking manner... is this person going to be reprimanded in any way? I mean.. I'm guessing she didn't ACTUALLY do any punching, and no students heard so.. just slap on the wrist or..?

Well, no principal at our meeting and our team is so shaky anyway that no one wants to tell on her. This isn't her first time of getting so frustrated she explodes- although first time the word hit came out of her mouth.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    divinemsbeedivinemsbee member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The polls just closed at 7, so nothing's reporting yet. I've really been surprisingly edgy today. I will definitely keep posted, but it may be really late or tomorrow morning before it's all said and done.
    Hike: Holy anger-management problem, Batman! I don't know her, but it seems like someone with that kind of issue should maybe not be around a lot of kids.

Also, was I so out of it that I completely missed this:
     http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/08/naser-jason-abdo-_n_1082932.html

• Options
    edited December 2011
    ugh.. divine I know it's dumb because we could be hit at any time, in any place, for any reason and we have no control over that.. but every time H has to fly to Waco I just get all.. eeeeeek about it. I know lightening striking twice in one place is unlikely, but it just is still a bleh feeling.

Hike that's sketchy. This doesn't sound like a good situation.. I would say should a threat come out of her mouth again it should go to the principal... I mean... Idk.. That's a tough situation. :/

AAAAAAAAAAAAH Help me optimize this:
    S= [N-cN(P(1)-e^(-.998t-1.609))^(1/k(1)))]P(2)^(1/(100-2k(1)))

mmmmkthanks
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_monday-night-chat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:469b0a9d-438c-4f39-ad3f-07b4b61959a5Post:eeafabb7-5865-45fd-8781-156f1f1fe5b9">Re: Its not monday. Its tuesday night chat?</a>:
    [QUOTE]ugh.. divine I know it's dumb because we could be hit at any time, in any place, for any reason and we have no control over that.. but every time H has to fly to Waco I just get all.. eeeeeek about it. I know lightening striking twice in one place is unlikely, but it just is still a bleh feeling. Hike that's sketchy. This doesn't sound like a good situation.. I would say should a threat come out of her mouth again it should go to the principal... I mean... Idk.. That's a tough situation. :/ AAAAAAAAAAAAH Help me optimize this: S= [N-cN(P(1)-e^(-.998t-1.609))^(1/k(1)))]P(2)^(1/(100-2k(1))) mmmmkthanks

Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally????
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    and First- You're right. Totally shady. I wish I could even describe the other shiit she does!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    IrishcurlsIrishcurls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Firsty, you catch the new RHOBV? I think I'm watching it now, Kyle is having a seance. Regardless, That Brandi chick is STILL on crutches. Please.  
  • Options
    melbelle24melbelle24 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, this whole Prop. 26 thing kind of makes me sad. They were even talking about it on the national nightly news tonight, and all I could think is "seriously, why can't MS ever be in the news for something good?"  I'm really hoping it doesn't pass for multiple reasons, but more than anything, I just want the vote to be over so I can stop having to listen to the commercials from both sides. It makes my head hurt.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards