Favors

Do you like?

My fiance and I met at a coffee shop... we're on a somewhat tight budget, and these seem pretty affordable (and in my opinion, cute!)What do you think?http://www.favorideas.com/shopping/prod/KA20040NA.htm

Re: Do you like?

• jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think it would be cute if you attached a little note or poem as to why these are the favors. Otherwise I would think it's odd that I am getting a coffee mug candle.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Good idea, jagore, thank you!
  • edited December 2011
    Honestly I"m not a fan. As a guest I would rather you save your money then waist it on something I'm never going to use.
  • janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's cute, but I would have no clue what I'd use it for.
  • Alisha_AAlisha_A member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think you're getting caught up in the marketing! Favors are NOT necessary, especially on a budget. But IF you do them, its just supposed to be something nice for your guests to thank them for coming. No offense but... what are they going to do with these? Skip it, or go for something like the chocolate-covered espresso beans.
  • kjane12kjane12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think their cute :).  I even showed it to my fiance.  But he had the same reaction as the other posters, saying it's not that practical, and he didn't care that much for them.  I was like "oh".  Maybe I'll just give them out during a bridal shower.
  • edited December 2011

I agree that though it may be cute you may end up losing money since not many will take it home.  The chocolate covered coffee beans mentioned by StageManager is a good idea.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards