Ohio-Cincinnati

Athenas Bridal???

I am trying to decide where to go to try on dresses. I know I will go to Davids Bridal. I love some of the dresses online from Athenas Bridal but they look so expensive. Does anyone know about there price range? I am definetly limited to under 1000. Thanks!

Re: Athenas Bridal???

• edited December 2011
    Go to Bridal & Formal in Cincinnati but go on a WEEKDAY if possible! 
    I got my dress for $700 there. (:

Wendys bridal is really nice 2 i would go there. (:
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I got my dress from Fabulous Bridal in Covington. I love it! I got personal attention (actually I was the only bride in the store for about half my appointment). They have comfy couches for your guests to sit on. They also serve you champagne to sip while shopping. Check out cincysavers.com for coupons for 20% at Fabulous Bridal. I got my dress for about $800. 
    Cappadocia, Turkey
    June 2012 March Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon location
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 215 Invited so far!
    image 160 Are ready to party!
    image 30 Will be missing out!
    image 25 Are MIA!
  • Rummi302Rummi302 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lillian's in Dayton has gorgeous samples in great shape for 1/2 off. My dress is an Allure (non-sample), and I got the dress and veil for around $800 including tax. Their seamstress rocks, too.
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with Bridal and Formal. I got my dress for 700 including tax. It's a mori lee
  • cwinningcwinning member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My daughter just ordered her dress from Lillian's in Dayton/Centerville. It was an awesome, private experience and the cost was much better then we thought it would be for a private salon.
  • I got my dress from Athinas, and had an amazing experience! I believe the prices start at $600, and go up to $1,000+. I paid about $800 for mine, 1/2 is due when you order, amd the other half when you pick up. I just loved their intimate setup, you make an appointment and they try to make it so your the only bride there. I also liked that they order the sample dresses larger than a size 0, so you can actually fit into them without the clips! The pricing on their tiaras and veils weren't bad either. Hope this is helpful! Happy dress shopping!
  • Did Athenas have a big selection? I go Friday and have a budget under 1000. I am set on alfred angelo but what to see if theres anything else i like. 
  • wow the lady at athenas is a little rude. very disappointed. :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards