California-Inland Empire
Options

Hi everyone!

Hi ladies!  Sorry I haven't posted in forever, I have been keeping up on the posts, I just haven't felt like posting, I've been kind of in a funk.  We're all settled in our apartment, we still need a few things but we have the essentials.  I haven't had any luck finding a nursing job yet, but I have an interview at a daycare tomorrow.  A job's a job at this point.  Everyone's weddings are coming up so soon!  I have wedding and baby envy!

Re: Hi everyone!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Hi! I saw a finding nemo shirt the other day and it made me think of you. Im glad you posted because I wondered how you were doing. How has the weather been up there? Are you liking married life?
  • Options
    sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi there!! Glad to hear your settled in :0) maybe its the weather that has you in a funk :0( It is usually pretty gloomy up there isnt it? We'll good luck with the interview!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi. Good to hear you are getting settled in. Good luck on your interview =)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The weather has been ok, it rains at least a little each day but usually not too much.  It's probably in the high 40's during the day.  I can actually see blue sky today!  We are supposed to go on a tour of underground Seattle tomorrow.  Married life is good, I just don't feel like I'm married.  I don't think I really will until we have a wedding.  It's true what everyone says though, that it doesn't matter how well you think you know a person, living together you see a side you never saw before.  My interview was kind of dumb.  It was at a daycare and instead of actually interviewing me, she put me in a classroom for an hour, but she didn't stay and watch.  I have to go back for the actual interview part, but I don't know if I want the job.  Being there made me realize that I really want to put my education to use.  I just don't know how long it will be until I find a nursing job.  It's very discouraging.  I really want to work on the wedding, but where we will be next Oct is so unknown, it feels impossible to plan.  We are planning on coming home for Xmas, so Im really excited for that!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards