Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

Shared Picture sites

Hello all! I'm planning a wedding for next May and I am normally on other boards. I just hoped that some of you recently married girls could answer a couple of questions I have about the shared pictures sites?I was wondering if you used one of these for your guests to upload pictures after the wedding?  If you did- which one did you use?  Did you pay a fee for it?  How did you get the word & instructions out to guests?  And lastly, how successful was it? Did a lot of guests participate?Thanks for anwering my 20 questions! I'm just debating if this will be worth it and how all the little logistics will work.   :)

Re: Shared Picture sites

• I created a Shutterfly Share site It's Free!! I sent out an email to all my friends and family that attended the wedding with the URL and instructions on how to upload. I didn't do this, but I've seen some people put out "Photo Share Info" cards around the reception. Guests can take one of those. It was pretty successful for us. We ended up with over 600 pictures from our guests!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I did this using Kodakgallery.com.  I really liked the fact that I can get the high resolution pix that other people uploaded.  There is no fee and the prints are reasonably priced and look great!I made up cards to put at each place setting at the reception.  I designed them and got them printed through Vista Print when they have their free business card offers.It was nice to have other peoples pictures & their perspectives of the day.  I printed out tons of pix and will put them in a seperate album of "non-pro" pix!
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • and the cards I made I think are in my planning bio & you can probably see them on the table shots in my wedding pix.
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I created an account on shutterfly.com. It's a free site. I little cards made up that were placed at each table at the reception that read:Get a great shot?We'd love to see it! www.shutterfly.comlogin namelogin passwordIt wasn't overly successful.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I think I'll use Kodak Gallery to upload too, you can not beat their quality in photos. I like the idea of making cards to leave on the tables for people to take so they can upload to the site and see thier pictures.
    image. Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards