Favors

Favors for kids

I am having about 17 kids attend the wedding (ranging from 2 to 12).  Any one have ideas on favors for the kids?
A happy newlywed...now time to start a family!

Re: Favors for kids

• edited December 2011
    I've heard that wedding themed coloring books and ring pops go over really well. I was thinking of making some coloring books for our wedding. i was also thinking of just little thinks to keep them busy like little puzzles or games to play.
  • edited December 2011
    Someone on here had some pics of favors for kids; I'd use the search function to look them up. I'm expecting about 6 or so kids, from 2-7, and I plan on maybe small baskets of coloring books, crayons, bubbles, etc. All things you'd find at dollar stores.
  • edited December 2011
    I've heard of people printing off outlined pictures of themselves and having the kids color them.  I had a table set up at the reception with coloring books and other craft kits (only spent $10 and had enough for 20 kids).  Kept them entertained!
  • MrsK09MrsK09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're having LOTS of kids at our wedding, so we decided to do small plastic mugs filled with candy.  I bought the mugs from Oriental Trading, I found ones that matched our wedding theme, blue with white snowflakes, and I am filling them with snowflake and snowmen shaped candies!  Then I am putting them in clear bags and tying them off with silver curling ribbon.  They are so cute and super easy, I'm having my ring bearer help me make them!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I got coloring books and crayons from Target in the dollar spot.   I was thinking about getting some kind of candy to go along with it also.
  • Luke&Lauren7Luke&Lauren7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're doing a beach theme for our wedding, so for the kids favors, we're getting each child a sand bucket and filling it with a coloring book, crayons, a little bit of candy, and a few other things to keep them occupied during the wedding but also something they can take home and use at a later date.We're putting together a children's table where we're going to put the buckets and some child proof decorations.Good luck!!
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you all for your wonderful inputs.  I have about 17 kids coming ranging from 2 to 12 years...for the majority, I now have an idea of what will be great favors for them.
    A happy newlywed...now time to start a family!
  • jensgf2010jensgf2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can also try this site if you're still looking for ideas: http://tinyurl.com/ylln4qu
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards