Idaho
Options

Poky Venues?

Due to being in the military, we currently live in SD but are getting married in my hometown of pocatello. I havent lived there in almost three years and am not familiar with local wedding venues. I am currently thinking of having it at the booth barn or the arbors of fairview in amer falls (any opinions on either of these would be greatly appreciated) but I am wondering if there are any other fairly wooded, romantic places (not necessarily a venue cuz my friend is getting married at cherry springs and i am fairly open minded) to be married? Any input would be great.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Poky Venues?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Jamie,I'm from Poky too! I'm assuming you found a site by now. Where did you pick? My sister and I are both getting married next summer and we've been to almost every venue. Did you find out about the Rosewood on S. Bannock Highway?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i actually just got orders to germany so we had to push the wedding up to february and we are having it in sd at a really nice bnb by mt rushmore. im uber excited. my friend just had her wedding and she had it at the shelton in IF. ive heard Rosewood is really nice though.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards