Louisiana-Baton Rouge
Options

Bill Levkoff Bridesmaid dresses

Has anyone ordered a Bil Levkoff bridesmaid dress or looked at prices? I like a few of their bridesmaids dresses, but am trying to stay within a certain price for my bridesmaids because 2 will be back in college, 1 has a few kids and 1 will just be graduating college and just getting married herself. I love Jim Helm (sp?) dresses but they are way out of what I want to ask the girls to spend.

Re: Bill Levkoff Bridesmaid dresses

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My wedding coordinator's sister used Bill Levkoff for her BM dresses but I don't remember how much they were. I am using Alexia dresses and they are about $160 with tax. I don't know what your budget is, but Forever Yours and even Alfred Angelo also has alot to choose from with different price ranges!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My bridal party is wearing Bill Levkoff. The bridal salon wanted to charge them around $150 for each dress but I called NetBride & Pearl's Place and got them for $122 plus shipping. Call Pearl's Place or check out NetBride.Com for prices. You might also be able to get the Jim Hjelm dresses for cheaper through them. HTH :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards