New Jersey - South
Options

GTG?

I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in having a GTG either the end of this month or sometime next month?  Please let me know who is interested and what date(s) would be good for you.  We could always visit Bonefish in Deptford again, that was a good location for most people.

Re: GTG?

• Options
    cmaygrlcmaygrl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Count me in.  I missed the last one. I would love to meet everyone... and to see wedding pix of the just married brides.
  • Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    OK, good, Cathy, hopefully more people will respond so it won't be just the two of us, LOL! But if it is, that's not so bad either. :-)
  • Options
    cmaygrlcmaygrl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL.  Jody, thanks for getting this started.  Hopefully we'll be able to get this going for a fun night out. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would def love to come, especially since I have not been able to go to a gtg yet! However, it depends on when it would be b/c I'm going to be pretty busy in a few weeks with the wedding! :-)
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, njgal, you're so close to your wedding! Maybe we should do it AFTER you get married.
  • Options
    mhuesser2mhuesser2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    im up for a gtg i think after the holiday might be the best time to gtg. But either way im in. Didnt get to go to the last one
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You mean after Thanksgiving, MHuesser?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would be down for a GTG, Hopefully I will have my pictures by then!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers **TTC buddies with TheDeaton's!**
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards