Pre-wedding Parties

Bachelorette Party in Vegas!!

Anyone go to Vegas for their Bachelorette Party? If so do you have any tips or recommendations on things to do/places to go?  I've been to Vegas once and most of my bridesmaids/friends haven't been. We all love going out to clubs, bars, and shows!  Thanks!

Re: Bachelorette Party in Vegas!!

• edited December 2011
    There are many clubs and bars in Vegas. There is SO much to do there. The Palms (off strip) has some nice clubs, as do most of the hotels on the actual strip. I think NY, NY has a Coyote Ugly bar as well.

Was it one of your BM's ideas to go to Vegas though, or yours? Is everyone willing to foot the bill for traveling to Vegas for a bachelorette party?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation
  • shunter85shunter85 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Yes everyone is willing to go, it wasn't even my idea haha!
  • edited December 2011
    Im going to Vegas for mine with approx 15 girls.

Chippendales is always a good time, we've done that a few times. That is at the Rio.

Honestly, there are so many clubs in Vegas (almost every hotel).
    Depending on where you are staying and where you want to go there are tons of options. XS, Pure, Tao, Vanity..... etc.

I would see how much everyone is willing to spend and go from there. Also, if the club is at the hotel you are staying at, talk to the concierge and see what they can help with.

HAVE FUN!!!!

• I3rideToI3eI3rideToI3e member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is so much to do in Vegas. You can hang out at the pools during the day, or the spa. Then you can stop by the salon and get your hair and makeup done before you go to the club.

Surrender at Encore
    Bare at Mirage
    KIM VO Salon
    Marquee at the Cosmopolitian

are all really good choices. Hope this helps. have fun!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards