Indiana-Indianapolis

Up and Coming Photog and Video

I am looking for up and coming photographers and videographers. I want high quality work, but need a low-budget option.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Re: Up and Coming Photog and Video

• indyindy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Remember the old adage: You get what you pay for. Sometimes you get really lucky and find someone at a budget price that does great work but more times than not, you don't. I am speaking from experience on this from my wedding.

• kelnash89kelnash89 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am aware of that, but I was more thinking like finding a student from Butler or Herron who might just be looking to start their photography business. 

I really don't want to go cheap in this area, but we are on such a tight budget, we have to cut back every where.
  • angeltennis3angeltennis3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    One of my sorority sisters from college takes pictures now.  You can look at her stuff at http://christykessler.wordpress.com/  .  I am not sure what her prices are but I am sure that she isn't out to gouge anyone financially and would probably work with you.
    Tara & Eric September 2011 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • athlete010688athlete010688 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My friend is a student at ISU and she's doing my wedding in Indianapolis.  Her prices were very reasonable!  www.skjphoto.com She's also on facebook - Sarah Jackson Photography. She did my engagement pictures at Butler and doing my wedding in a month.  Where's your wedding at?
    Anniversary image

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

• kelnash89kelnash89 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We haven't picked a venue yet so I am open tobudget-friendly  suggestions for that too!!

• edited December 2011
    Hello! I noticed Tara mentioned my photography to you.  Congratulations on your engagement and happy wedding planning!! I would be happy to speak with you about your upcoming wedding.  As Tara posted, my site is http://christykessler.wordpress.com/
    My facebook page "Christy Kessler Photography" (which has a few different wedding photos than my website) is:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Christy-Kessler-Photography/221090267927837?ref=ts

A little background for you.  I have done 2 weddings (one in Februray and one in April) and I have 3 booked through October and November.  I just wanted to give you an idea of my experience.  Thank you! 
  • edited December 2011
    Hey Ladies!

I own J.L.CustomPhotos - I guess you could say I am up and coming to the wedding scene. My packages start at $500 and top teir is $650. I have a degree in Journalism from Indiana University (photo journalims). Please check out my website - www.jlcustomphotos.com and my facebook -  Facebook.com/jlcustomphotos.

I still have many dates available for 2012 and if you book by Dec. 31, 2011 I will give you and additional 20% off!

Contact me via email at Jessica@jlcustomphotos.com or phone at (248)756-2712

Thanks! Let me know if I can be of any assistance!

-Jessica Lynn
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards