South Asian Weddings

Help!

Hi everyone,

My wedding is coming up very soon and I don't have much done. I really need some recommendations in terms of photographers.House of Talent, a friend said she didn't have a good experience with them, several friends said they weren't happy with Events Capture, bestphotog isn't available on my wedding date although I hard great things about them. And, I need someone relatively affordable. I heard Jay Seth was super pricey. Please help!

Re: Help!

• mimosa1977mimosa1977 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    VIG Designers...not sure what their price is though..but check them out!
  • edited December 2011
    Have you thought about doing a non Indian one??
  • bridetobeeebridetobeee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am very open to indian or non-indian as long as they have photographed indian weddings before, just so they know what shots are important. Thanks for the suggestion mimosa
  • edited December 2011
    Damien Edwards (I think that is how you spell his first name) is also a great photographer, but also pricey.

When we were looking, I had spoken to him and he was super nice. We also spoke to Studio 1314 and Jason Rhee. None of these folks are desi photographers, but have photographed desi weddings before.

Hope that helps!
    ExerciseMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    Just saw this company from IndianWeddingSite.com: http://syphotography.net
    ExerciseMilestone
  • bridetobeeebridetobeee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Raangoli for the help. I will check some of them out. I really wish this photographer was available for my wedding but he isn't. Other brides out there who live in the south should look at his pics, they are amazing and a friend of mine got a good price too. Harring photography...really awesome pics in my opinion
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards