New York-Long Island

Ariana Studio's - reviews?

thinking of booking them, anyone have any reviews?
Oct. 2012 Siggy E-Rings Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary

Re: Ariana Studio's - reviews?

• edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding that they did and was not impressed. I looked into them and was unimpressed by the photography as well. Very generic for the price. Usually a one stop shop tries to do to much and doesn't focus on being awesome at one thing...imho

Just Married Photo
  • edited December 2011
    thats what i was worried about, it seemed too good to be true. thanks :)
  • edited December 2011
    I can rec. a photographer and a location...
    Just Married Photo
  • edited December 2011
    yea if you know of anyone that'd be great, we are just starting everything so any recommendations would be great
  • edited December 2011
    red sweatshirt photography. http://www.theredsweatshirt.com super guy, great photos, good prices, and real creative. You will love him. Ever consider a vineyard for a wedding? Vineyard caterers is amazing out east and food, cake..etc etc were included...
    Just Married Photo
  • edited December 2011
    ooo i heard of that photographer also, i will have to check it out thanks :)

we have the venue narrowed down to a few places as of now, we are gonna go for more of the beach/water feel
  • edited December 2011
    Nice! Beach weddings are gorgeous. If you speak with Scott from red sweatshirt tell him that I sent you...,maybe he will take care of you... :)
    Just Married Photo
  • edited December 2011
    you should also check out AlexisSteinPhoto.com, it is who I have hired for my wedding. You will be delighted to know that they are couple who is also getting married so they know not only the process but how it feels. They are some of the nicest people I have ever met, especially in this industry.

Check them out and if you need more info I can send you along their contact info.

Best.
    Karen
  • edited December 2011
    thanks i'll check them out also :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards