California-Inland Empire
Options

Happy Friday! Lets hear your weekend plans

Happy Friday! I am so glad this week is over. It went by soooo slooooow. So what is everyone up to this weekend?

Re: Happy Friday! Lets hear your weekend plans

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Tonight I am hanging out with a friend of mine that is visiting from Seattle.

Saturday- our annual holiday party. Its a tacky Christmas sweater party with a white elephant gift exchange. Last year was so much fun and people still talk about all the crazy gifts so we decided to do it again this year.

Sunday- maybe snowboarding and cleaning the house.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tonight we are doing Christmas for Suraya.  Santa came last night.  Wink 

Tomorrow we are taking Suraya and my sister to the airport.  They are going to Florida to see my dad.  After that we may buy some bikes and head to some trails and bike ride.  We got our bonus early so YAY! 

Sunday we have nothing planned yet.
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Saturday I worked until 3- 7th day in a row lol and then made Christmas cookies with Mom. Mark took his physical fitness test to get in to the police academy- he thinks he did well :)

Today- we were planning on going to disneyland but I just didnt feel like getting ready and driving all the way down there so we just stayed home and relaxed!

PS I miss you Amber!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I totally miss you too! Lets have a dinner party or something soon
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would LOVE that :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards