Arkansas
Options

Ozark Arkansas... HELP!!!

I need ideas for places to do the wedding and reception. My significant other wants and outside wedding in April!! Trying to find ideas. PLEASE HELP!

Re: Ozark Arkansas... HELP!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Do you have a specific city or town in mind? I'd love to help, I just don't want to make suggestions and find out that you're wanting another area.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

September Sig Challenge- Bouquet
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i could really use some help to i know nothing about the area near morrilton russellville dardanelle conway maybe even hot springs anything would help prefferably not outside since the weddin is in july thanks
  • Options
    jlk67jlk67 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I'm assuming the initial post was referring to the city of Ozark.  I can't help with that area, but hopefully someone else can. 

For danieg13, if you are thinking of Hot Springs, check out Garvan Gardens.  We were married in July at Anthony Chapel at the gardens.  It's beautiful. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There are couple of mountains near the russelville morrilton area mount nebo petite jean and mount magazine
  • Options
    I heard that there was a place in or near Ozark where a friends son and his wife got married recently.I could find out and get back with you.They had a lovely outdoor ceremony and reception afterwards.
  • Options
    I found out that the place I was thinking about is not in Ozark but rather in Mt.magazine ,probably further away than you want. Still I hear that that particular site was nice for an outdoor wedding.Don't know pricing,etc..may want to check it out.Keep checking on the internet for sites around Ozark... u still may find something that u are really wanting.
  • Options
    try Mulberry Mountain Lodging and events.Email is mulberrymountain@aol.com. Website is mulberrymountainlodge.com. That's the closest I could come to finding something near Ozark.  Addy is 4117 Mulberry Mountain Loop ,Ozark.
     1-866-667-1919.
    Go to Arkansas Group travel, look under weddings..there is a whole list of places nearby and surrounding areas .Hope that helpsLaughing
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards