Plus-Sized

New To The Board

Hi ladies!!

I've been "lurking" on this board for awhile but everyone has so many great things to say that I want to formally introduce myself and join in the convos!

My FI and I are getting married on 6/16/12 in the Boston area and planning has been so much fun, if not a little stressful! We're also in the process of renovating our house that we just bought so there's a lot on my plate!

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone! :-)
image Cheering on Xan921 & akcrrr (congrats!) DX with PCOS - 11/2012 **2000mg Metformin ** DH S/A = "ideal" ** HSG - All Clear In There! **Clomid Cycle next CD3**

Re: New To The Board

• Hello! My FI and I *may* be moving to boston in a year or two. How do you like it there? Do you live in the city or the burbs? 
  • Welcome!! I hope you like it here!
  • Howdy, state neighbor!  Welcome to the board.
    And sunnydays, I love Boston!  I live about an hour away.

This box shipped toys? No this box is toy! Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Welcome to the board!
    imageAnniversary
  • welcome!!
    imageimage
    PS Sig Challenge: Rings
    Sept 2011 Sig Challenge: First Kiss
    Anniversary
  • Welcome to the boards! It's always great when lurkers come out of the shadows and introduce themselves! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yay more peoples!!  :)
    Photobucket
    December PS Sig Challenge - RINGS! Anniversary
  • hey hey! welcome to the board :)
    April 2012 March Siggy Challenge - Honeymoon!! Costa Rica
    Smile
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 158 Invited
    image 129 Are Party Rockin!!
    image 23 Will be missing out!
    image 6 Can't find the mailbox!
  • Welcome,

I am fairly new myself and am finding these ladies to be very nice people.  I am sure you will enjoy yourself.
    imageAnniversary
  • Wow, I'm loving all the different personalities!!!

DJ-Our wedding colors are blush, ivory, bronze, and french blue. I'm trying to go for a Marie Antoinette Versailles vibe. My favorite part of planning so far has been booking the chapel where we're going to have our ceremony, I was in love with the chapel for years but didn't think they had wedding ceremonies there. When I found out they did, and were available on my date, I was soooooo happy!!! And my fave holiday is Christmas. I love the directions and the homey vibe. :-)

Becka & Sunnydays, I love Boston!!!! I live on the North Shore, about a thirty minute drive into the city, but I work in the city itself. It's great...if you don't mind traffic!!!
    image Cheering on Xan921 & akcrrr (congrats!) DX with PCOS - 11/2012 **2000mg Metformin ** DH S/A = "ideal" ** HSG - All Clear In There! **Clomid Cycle next CD3**
  • Welcome to the board!
  • Welcome! This is hands down my absolute favorite board on here and I hope that you have as much fun as we are!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_new-board-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:abaf376b-c2f4-4f15-862f-cdd6ad033aa8Post:dd1150c0-5716-4250-9f7e-38e241b2af6d">Re: New To The Board</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wow, I'm loving all the different personalities!!! DJ-Our wedding colors are blush, ivory, bronze, and french blue. I'm trying to go for a Marie Antoinette Versailles vibe. My favorite part of planning so far has been booking the chapel where we're going to have our ceremony, I was in love with the chapel for years but didn't think they had wedding ceremonies there. When I found out they did, and were available on my date, I was soooooo happy!!! And my fave holiday is Christmas. I love the directions and the homey vibe. :-) Becka & Sunnydays, I love Boston!!!! I live on the North Shore, about a thirty minute drive into the city, but I work in the city itself. It's great...if you don't mind traffic!!!
    Posted by amandaf6383[/QUOTE]
    How is public transit there? 
  • Sunnydays,

Public transportation here is GREAT! I use it every day to commute from the burbs to the city!
  • Welcome to the board!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards