Wisconsin

Highly Recommended Reception Venue in Milwaukee

Hello ladies!  I just wanted to share a great find to all of you still looking for a reception venue in the Milwaukee area.   I have been helping my best friend plan her wedding and this past weekend we had an appointment at Klemmer's Banquet Center and found her reception site.  First of all, for what she is getting, the prices were extremely low!  She is only paying $15.95 per person for a family style dinner!  We have looked at ALOT of places and have found many hidden charges like room charges, linen charges, china charges, etc., but Klemmer's has none of these.   Their grand ballroom was gorgeous and plently large enough for the 300 people my best friend is expecting.  We dealt with Wendy their banquet manager who was so enjoyable to work with and very accommodating.  I wish I would have known about them when I was planning my wedding!  Hopefully this helps some of you still looking for a reception site!

Re: Highly Recommended Reception Venue in Milwaukee

• edited December 2011
    Hey Detailfreak,
    I was just at Klemmer's Banquet Center this last weekend looking for rooms and I have to agree with you.  We, also met with Wendy and she was great.  She was so friendly and accommodating that I was put at ease immidiately.  I can't believe the prices they have.  I had called to get information and didn't trust that there weren't any hidden charges, but you are right, there weren't.  We had no plans to book when we went there but once we settle on a date we will be booking there.  One less thing to stress about.  One thing I should mention to you to tell your friend is that I saw a plaque in the sales office and they were picked as 2010 The Knot Best Of Wedding's. I looked it up on this site and sure enough, it's true.  They were voted on by brides in the area.  Just wanted to let you know about my experience once I read that you had just been there.
  • edited December 2011
    You all are fakes. One post really? This site has already been there, done that with fake posters. LMAO
  • hdheinzhdheinz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    this smells fishy
  • mrsloatmrsloat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think Klemmers is a little old fashioned and has really low ceilings, not good for pictures at all.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards