Snarky Brides

Re: MUD???

• Options
    I'd say so.  The spelling is so completely horrendous I just can't believe they are actual misspellings/typos.  However, the MUD isn't even any good.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Well, the have used just about every misspelling I have ever seen on here, so I have to call "troll" as well, unless she's 16. 

But that's ok, I thought you were a troll too, Belle. You might still be, especially because you don't post much here but are coming here to hype up this post. 

Or it could be that I'm having a conspiracy theory kind of day. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_mud?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:2d260061-b059-40f5-8cb2-d84b5e8f4453Post:0b93acbc-21f9-47da-ab41-0823971a7fa3">Re: MUD???</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well, the have used just about every misspelling I have ever seen on here, so I have to call "troll" as well, unless she's 16.  <strong>But that's ok, I thought you were a troll too, Belle</strong>. You might still be, especially because you don't post much here but are coming here to hype up this post.  Or it could be that I'm having a conspiracy theory kind of day. 
    Posted by SarahPLiz[/QUOTE]

I'm looking through OP's history right now because I was thinking the same thing.  Didn't we accuse Belle of being a troll?
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    I don't remember where that accusation took place, but most of her posts make my eyes roll back so far I can see what I ate the day before. I no longer go to CC because it gets weirder and weirder every day. 
  • Options
    Damn!  She hides her posting history.  I know there's a back story with her here.

I'm with you on the CC craziness.  I used to check it often but I rarely go there now.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_mud?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2d260061-b059-40f5-8cb2-d84b5e8f4453Post:4659ce30-7720-48f0-80b8-dc043de61f2a">Re: MUD???</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>Damn!  She hides her posting history.  </strong>I know there's a back story with her here. I'm with you on the CC craziness.  I used to check it often but I rarely go there now.
    Posted by betrothed123[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>You can do that? I didn't know that.. 

</div>
  • Options
    I dunno, I took this to be real.  I've had people in real life talk about this kind of thing, and I've seen it happen. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_mud?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:2d260061-b059-40f5-8cb2-d84b5e8f4453Post:9b8e2d97-50ea-42c8-b551-f8e44646cfb8">Re: MUD???</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: MUD??? : You can do that? I didn't know that.. 

Yup, it's in the privacy settings.

Update profile /> Message Board> settings and then I think it's the "My Community" line that you need to switch to private.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    Yes I've been called a troll. I don't really care if you think I am. I tend to be very blunt and honest, I have a tendancy to be "mis-read" and it is something that I work on :) I was called a troll because if I don't agree with something, I say so, and I try to keep an open mind on every situation, even if it seems pretty black and white.
  • Options
    I think it could be real.  But it's pretty lame.

I'm always pretty surprised with some of the things that people actually experience when it comes to their wedding party.

Or like, that chick yesterday and how she wanted to not give her fiance's grandparents flowers because she wanted to "save money," but she had no problem spending money on huge flower centerpieces.

MUD = Made Up Drama, right? 
    panther
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_mud?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2d260061-b059-40f5-8cb2-d84b5e8f4453Post:0b93acbc-21f9-47da-ab41-0823971a7fa3">Re: MUD???</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well, the have used just about every misspelling I have ever seen on here, so I have to call "troll" as well, unless she's 16.  But that's ok, I thought you were a troll too, Belle. You might still be, especially because you don't post much here but are coming here to hype up this post.  Or it could be that I'm having a conspiracy theory kind of day. 

I haven't posted here much since the "snark value" is different than I'm used to. I normally post on most the other boards, but figured that you all for sure would know if this was a "troll" :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_mud?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:2d260061-b059-40f5-8cb2-d84b5e8f4453Post:57a291a4-5bbb-4488-b784-7ed39b510f3b">Re: MUD???</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was called a troll because if I don't agree with something, I say so, and I try to keep an open mind on every situation, even if it seems pretty black and white.
    Posted by Belle2Be[/QUOTE]

That's not at all why you were called a troll.  I don't know why it was, but I can tell you with a certainty that was not it.  We don't accuse people of being trolls for having their own opinions and speaking their minds.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_mud?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2d260061-b059-40f5-8cb2-d84b5e8f4453Post:4659ce30-7720-48f0-80b8-dc043de61f2a">Re: MUD???</a>:
    [QUOTE]Damn!  She hides her posting history.  I know there's a back story with her here. I'm with you on the CC craziness.  I used to check it often but I rarely go there now.
    Posted by betrothed123[/QUOTE]
    Theres a girl here who was following me around calling me a troll in all the theads, so I hid them :) She also sent me a PM calling me a Cvnt. A real winner, that one.
  • Options
    Belle2BeBelle2Be member
    First Comment
    edited August 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_mud?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2d260061-b059-40f5-8cb2-d84b5e8f4453Post:532dc424-f43d-441d-a95e-8c5a8f0d8bf4">Re: MUD???</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: MUD??? : That's not at all why you were called a troll.  I don't know why it was, but I can tell you with a certainty that was not it.  We don't accuse people of being trolls for having their own opinions and speaking their minds.
    You may not, others did. The original thread that I believe you are thinking of was the one about immigration :)
    ETA oh, and I asked why married women stay here, with no snark intended.
  • Options
    I don't think you're a troll Belle.
    panther
  • Options
    Ah yes, it was the why do marrieds hang around thread that made me think you were a troll.  I remember now.

If someone was following you and called you a cvnt over PM I don't blame you for hiding your posts.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    But I see her posting history, B. Maybe it was you she blocked ;)

Either way, my memory is not that good. First impressions do last, though. 
  • Options
    You can see it?  Maybe she did just block me :( 
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_mud?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2d260061-b059-40f5-8cb2-d84b5e8f4453Post:99aeb8c6-a19a-4a49-ad02-79d13a554737">Re: MUD???</a>:
    [QUOTE]You can see it?  Maybe she did just block me :( 
    I didn't. If I knew how, I'd block the crazy chick...
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_mud?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2d260061-b059-40f5-8cb2-d84b5e8f4453Post:6a384d61-e1c3-4a51-9707-b1f34597ee59">Re: MUD???</a>:
    [QUOTE]But I see her posting history, B. Maybe it was you she blocked ;) Either way, my memory is not that good. First impressions do last, though. 
    How can you see it? I checked and everything says private? Maybe you're special :)

And thanks, Benjamin :)
  • Options
    Oh you're welcome.
    panther
  • Options
    I just press on the little magnifying glass below your post and there it is, in all its glory. 

I don't have time to go back and read it though, so no need to block me. I'm not a stalker. 
  • Options
    Shows up for me too when you click the magnifying glass.
  • Options
    OK, I know what MUD stands for, but what's a troll??
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards