Florida-West Coast
Options

trying to help a friend-sandpearl

hi ladies, i have a friend getting married at the sandpearl in march. she really needs help trying to find a hair stylist who will come to her room and do her hair and her bridesmaids. any ideas????
also, any brides out there that got married at the sandpearl who want to offer any advice or tips??
thank you all soo much. i know you all helped me when i was planning, so i wish you all the best!!
Me 30, DH 30 Together since 2002 TTC since Oct 2010 RE March 2012 HSG left tube blocked with fluid July Lap done, removed left tube and right tube damaged Break until we can fund IVF Mock Transfer and Consent Signing appt 11/2 Started BC 12/11, Injection class 12/18 Lupron starts 12/27, Menopur,Lupron and GonalF start 1/9, Triggered 1/20, ER 1/22 11R, ET 1/27 of 2 blasts, 2/7 beta #1 380, 2/11 beta #2 ? image

Re: trying to help a friend-sandpearl

• Options
    I second Michelle Renee.  I had a makeup and hair trial last week and just loved it!
  • Options

I agree, Michele Renee.  Her team does great work.

• Options
    ok it seems like Michele Renee it is. Thanks ladies!! Also, I'm still open to hear about anyone who got or is getting married at the sandpearl. Just wanted to know anything I might warn her about or any reviews I could give her.
    Again, thanks! you ladies are the best!!
    Me 30, DH 30 Together since 2002 TTC since Oct 2010 RE March 2012 HSG left tube blocked with fluid July Lap done, removed left tube and right tube damaged Break until we can fund IVF Mock Transfer and Consent Signing appt 11/2 Started BC 12/11, Injection class 12/18 Lupron starts 12/27, Menopur,Lupron and GonalF start 1/9, Triggered 1/20, ER 1/22 11R, ET 1/27 of 2 blasts, 2/7 beta #1 380, 2/11 beta #2 ? image
  • Options
    I'm also getting married there in March and so far I have NO complaints. They have been fantastic to work with and I think it's going to be a beautiful wedding! :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards