Connecticut

Photo Booths....

Anyone doing this??? If so who are you using... 

Re: Photo Booths....

• If i could afford it/venue had room i would do it I love the idea of using for the guest book.
  • We're not doing it due to budget, but I love them!  Even my FI, who was really skeptical, totally got into it at the last wedding we went to.  It's just really fun and a cool way to lighten up the mood a bit!

Anniversary

• We are not doing one but I know my DJ offers it as an extra. I have seen other brides get their photobooth through other vendors such as photographer/vidographer/DJ or others book it when a groupon/livingsocial deal comes along :)
    imageNovember 2012 November Siggy Challenge - Venue!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are having one through our DJ, CT Party Pros:
    http://ctpartypros.com/photo-booth.html
    (A photo/video booth that prints both strips and 4x6 prints!)

The past two weddings we have been to have had photo booths and everyone at the wedding has seemed to enjoy them. :)
    Anniversary
  • I'm using Seemonkey Photobooth out of RI, they were the cheapest, even paying a travel fee, and have been great to work with so far. Be careful using a groupon, I just heard a horror story from my DJ about a bride who did and they never showed up after she already purchased it. Groupons are great, but I'd like the big day to be as stress free as possible!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • We used Photobooth Planet, our guests loved it.  I think it was a great addition to our day
  • We just booked one. from New England Photobooth. Sean was great to talk to and he gave us a deal since our wedding is March, being off season. I am so excited! I love checking things off..
  • For those looking/interested, my company, Studio Z Photography, is a local photo booth company and is very affordable.

Our standard package is $600 right now (usually $800) for a 3 hour window. This includes travel, set up and break down before and after the 3 hour window, a photographer, and props. We print on site. This package gives 2 6x2 photo strips (4 pictures on each, customized footer) for each group that goes through the booth.

For an extra $75 we offer unlimited prints, which gives each guest in the session a copy of the strip, plus an extra for the couple. This extra fee covers the cost of the prints/ink.

Extra hours are $100/hour.

All the photos are posted online to our blog, or a private server that night for friends and family to view and download (unwatermarked). This includes the strips as well as each individual photo, edited.

We also create a stop motion montage of the pictures set to a song of you choice. (included)

Everything comes on two DVDs as well within two weeks of the event.

We are a photo booth wall. Which means we are more of a photo shoot style set up and not enclosed.  We come with an 8 foot wide white backdrop or vintage backdrop (your choice) with studio lighting. We can fit large groups of people versus the small booths that can only fit a few.

Please take a look at our Facebook blog for recent examples. 
    Www.facebook.com/studiozct

Contact us if interested!
    StudioZ@zachschiffman.com

Thanks!
    Zach Schiffman
    Owner, Studio Z
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards