Not Engaged Yet
Options

Need lucky vibes!

Hi girls.  I know I don't post on here too much but my BF and I really need some good luck vibes.  He put an offer on a house last night and it's beautiful!  The sellers will be presented this evening with the offers and we should know tonight if his offer was accepted.  This home really is a dream come true for the price.  It is a short sale and know this process could take a while but this house is worth the wait.  THANK YOU!!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage

Re: Need lucky vibes!

• Options
    MLekathLEENMLekathLEEN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Luck!! I know how buying can be a pain in the butt, especially with short sales. I know it's going to be tough and probably not what you want to hear but try not to get your hopes up too much until you are at closing. You can be so close and some a-hole will pull the rug from underneath you, even if the offer was accepted. Not saying it will happen to your BF, but it does happen.
  • Options
    marleylikeairmarleylikeair member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good luck! ::vibes::
  • Options
    ndelgaizondelgaizo member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Luck! that sounds amazing I really hope it works out for you two :)
  • Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    *fingers crossed*

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • Options
    Blue & WhiteBlue & White member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Good luck, but I'm majorly jealous :)
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Options
    stemms8810stemms8810 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Thank you everyone!  Your lucky vibes must have worked because the seller accepted his offer this afternoon!  Now we are off to the waiting game of hearing from the lender if they accept his offer as well.  We are very excited but know we need to be patient and cautious.  It will be a long couple of months but well worth it.  Thanks again!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards