California-Inland Empire
Options

hey ladies!

how's everything? work just started, and i'v e been soooo super busy! How is your week going?
BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy

Re: hey ladies!

• Options
    mrs.payne2010mrs.payne2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    HEY DESI- IM GOOD, BEEN SUPER BUSY TOO. IT IS NOT EASY TO PLANN WHEN YOU HAVE A JOB THAT TAKES UP MOST OF YOUR DAY. IVE BEEN DOING WHAT I CAN WHEN I CAN. I PICK UP MY DRESS FROM THE TAILOR ON MONDAY, EXCITED BUT NOT LOOKING FOWARD TO MAKING THAT HUGE PAYMENT. I DID FINISH MY PICTURE GUEST BOOK YESTERDAY, ORDERED ON SHUTTERFLY.COM AND IT TURNED OUT AWESOME, CANT WAIT TO GET IT IN THE MAIL. I ALSO ORDERED THE FAVORS, BEER KOOZIES. THEY ARE REALLY CUTE AND REALLY CHEAP. AND TO TOP IT OFF MIL CALLED TODAY AND SAID SHE HAS THE CAKE. SO ALL BIG THINGS ARE OFFICIALLY OUT OF THE WAY, JUST NEED TO GET THE LITTLE DETAILS FINISHED/BOUGHT.
    HOWS YOUR WEDDING PLANNING GOING??
  • Options
    Misspriss6346Misspriss6346 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The week was a bit crazy, I am sick with a cold. I am so glad today is Friday!
    Soon-2-be Mrs. Moon
  • Options
    desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My wedding planning is okay... I have found another photographer, so I am thinking about doing some e pics with her. I have made a lot of "maybes" of my STD, I will post them later. And I am looking for someone to do my mashed potato bar.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    why another photographer, thought you already did your e-pics.
    the save the dates were hard to decide on but its fun looking at different options for them! : )
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've had a long week too =( I was SOO exhausted today!  We are taking Epics on Sunday so i am super excited about that! Ill let you know how it goes!
  • Options
    desi2002desi2002 member
    edited December 2011

yes, but the photographer that did the e pics wasnt as creative and artistic as i would have liked. I had to direct him a lot more than i should have. Im glad i let him do the e pics before the wedding because I would have been really upset. I want someone that is going to think outside of the box... not just regular "cheese" pictures. I have to live with these pictures forever, soooo... the searh continues

• Options
    edited December 2011
    not sure where your wedding is but I like mine.

It is bellasposa in rancho cucamonga ( across from ontario mills) i think their pricing is resonable and they do great work.... if you go in ask for crystal...
  • Options
    desi2002desi2002 member
    edited December 2011
    that is not far from me... i will check them out. thanks
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i used okeefephotography.com. they are awesome!!! 
    check ours out:
    http://www.pictage.com/client/event.do?event=847904&emailFlag=true

• Options
    amyweetheeamyweethee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also try Lucia Photography she has 10 years experience and is fun and creative

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards