Plus-Sized
Options

Where to find a Plus Plus Size Bridemaid dress

My bestfriend in overwight and we need to find her a bridesmaid dress that will fit her. Can someone sggest a place to go?

Re: Where to find a Plus Plus Size Bridemaid dress

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_where-to-find-a-plus-plus-size-bridemaid-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:2476bfc2-b853-448e-8dd0-fc602b6577b5Post:8a842877-1fed-4472-b687-9e96fe6acd04">Where to find a Plus Plus Size Bridemaid dress</a>:
    [QUOTE]My bestfriend in overwight and we need to find her a bridesmaid dress that will fit her. Can someone sggest a place to go?
    Posted by wejota71[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>uhm... first, the emphasis on overweight is a little silly. So she's plus sized. Not the end of the world...<div>
    </div><div>second, davids bridal and alfred angelo both have lovely choices up to larger sizes. You can also try dress barn, or onestopplus.com</div>
    </div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yes, ksulliva pretty much convered it. What I want to know is why did you bold overweight? I mean, how overweight is she to deserve a bold?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    She may be your best friend, but you're obviously not a very good friend to her!  Most bridal salons carry bridesmaids dresses in plus size.
  • Options
    There are plus-size dresses everywhere.  ksulliva135 is right about db and aa. My friends have been using http://www.lightinthebox.com to buy formal dresses lately and I'm actually getting my wedding dress from there. You get them made in custom sizes and they aren't super expensive and all the ones I've seen have been excellent quality.

And P.S. Like everyone else said her being overweight isn't a big deal. No need to make it one.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards