Missouri-St Louis

Bachelorette Party Ideas for a large group

My BMs are planning my Bachelorette Party.  I have a large guest list due to large family and many friends .  Does anyone have ideas of where we could eat dinner with a large party (in the St. Louis/South County area-not St.Charles?)  My one BM is planning a day event-start off somewhere in the afternoon, eat dinner, and then out to a piano bar.  Then, guests can come to what they can.  My BMs are trying to plan it around some of my favorite places, but some of those don't handle large groups well.  Ideas please!! :-)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bachelorette Party Ideas for a large group

• Meagan0528Meagan0528 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Last summer I planned a b. party for 30+ people that included dinner, and then going to The Jive and Wail.  I had a great experience with Bar Louie in Kirkwood for the dinner.  They have large dining areas inside or out, so they can accomodate you no problem.  I called a month or so before hand and they gave me the option of a patio table, or an inside table (we went with inside), and just asked me to call the week before the event to confirm that we would still be there. They were waiting for us when we got there, and we recieved great service until the second we left.  Plus, the atmosphere is really good for something like this.

Just FYI, I did not have a very good experience with the Jive and Wail.  Our "reserved table" was in the very back of the room (if you ask for one up front, they might be able to do that?), and the service sucked so we had to go the bar all night.  We ended up leaving after only being there for an hour.  I have personally had much better experiences with The Big Bang on the landing. :)

Good luck!

Josh + Meagan 06.12.10/Baby J 11.8.12
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us Lilypie First Birthday tickers PersonalMilestone
  • angiems97angiems97 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Meagan,  Thank you so much.  This helps a lot.  I went to Jive and Wail for my cousin's bachelorette party and it was fine but it was 2 years ago.  It's not that big and we do have a lot of people.  I will forward your info on.  Do you know what you are doing for your bachelorette party?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My bridesmaids took me to Memphis (Beale Street) this past weekend.  It was a blast!  They also planned a winery trip at the end of the month.  They are really sweet, but I feel bad because they went to all this trouble!  I am just trying to enjoy it as much as possible so that they know how much I appreciate it.  Good luck with all of your planning...it flies by!  When is your wedding?
  • angiems97angiems97 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    July 24. When is yours?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    June 12.....29 days!! 

Good luck, things start getting really crazy right about now for you ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards